Check your account email address ×

Which is more blatantly retarded

f7ben

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look at the reach arounds come in ......fucking bootlicker rally cry went out and all that showed up was a retarded plumber and a shit eating cage dweller :lol: 

:lies: and :bullshit: from Bipolarhooknose :baby: 

6 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Skidoo

Poor jealous rawn. Did a skidoo guy steal your girlfriend in high school? Then drove by and laughed while you and your Arctic cat were on the side of the road with the hood up? Hmmm? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

A. Lilly questioning why these my best buddys think the flag has anything to do with "justice"

B. Dumbroski asserting that "Dissent is some new liberal definition of what the country was founded on"

I mean holy fucking .....if there was ever two candidates for post birth abortion its these two brain dead fucks right here ^^^^^^^

THREAD OF THE YEAR

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Look at the JAP , he's like " Fuck all this "  :lol:

How about the guy that he's facing, with his hands in his pockets, he looks impressed. :lol: 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You really are a funny fuck.  I think many beers (I'll drink good ones) with you would be a fucking hoot.  Then, we can head out to the fucking parking lot...and drunk slap eachother til one of us bleeds from the ears.

These guys have been known to get their boners out late at night when some random neighbor chicks stop by :wtf:  :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How about the guy that he's facing, with his hands in his pockets, he looks impressed. :lol: 

These guys have been known to get their boners out late at night when some random neighbor chicks stop by :wtf:  :lol: 

No....not these guys. Just Joel 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey, APs tits are huge and I was deep into the firewater, can you blame me? :lol:

How come Cheeznits hasn’t shared any pictures from his days of dating her...selfish bastard! :lol:

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Hey, APs tits are huge and I was deep into the firewater, can you blame me? :lol:

hell no :lol: 

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

How come Cheeznits hasn’t shared any pictures from his days of dating her...selfish bastard! :lol:

yeah thats bullshit.  

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

A. Lilly questioning why these my best buddys think the flag has anything to do with "justice"

B. Dumbroski asserting that "Dissent is some new liberal definition of what the country was founded on"

I mean holy fucking .....if there was ever two candidates for post birth abortion its these two brain dead fucks right here ^^^^^^^

C. 

yxB5pjR.jpg

alX53d6.jpg

aI8okJr.jpg

Aaaahhhhaaaahhaa!!!!1111 

:owned: 

• Haha 1