Check your account email address ×

Which is more blatantly retarded

f7ben

A. Lilly questioning why these my best buddys think the flag has anything to do with "justice"

B. Dumbroski asserting that "Dissent is some new liberal definition of what the country was founded on"

I mean holy fucking .....if there was ever two candidates for post birth abortion its these two brain dead fucks right here ^^^^^^^

Just now, snoughnut said:

Starting a thread  about it because you're butthurt is even dumber, :lol: 

yah....thats it :lol: you're only one notch above the two down syndrome examples above.....fucking idiot :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A. Lilly questioning why these my best buddys think the flag has anything to do with "justice"

B. Dumbroski asserting that "Dissent is some new liberal definition of what the country was founded on"

I mean holy fucking .....if there was ever two candidates for post birth abortion its these two brain dead fucks right here ^^^^^^^

Flakey Tater is triggered again....!!!!!

Poor Tater.  Just so flakey...and delicious.  SeRena is wanting to see you again this year.  Maybe you can take him for a little plane ride.  Hmmmm????

:lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Flakey Tater is triggered again....!!!!!

Poor Tater.  Just so flakey...and delicious.  SeRena is wanting to see you again this year.  Maybe you can take him for a little plane ride.  Hmmmm????

DERP....you and SeRena are literally the same fucking person :lol: 

Just now, motonoggin said:

I cannot choose...

dont think too hard about it.....your fucking hair might start on fire trying to get your mind around how dumb you would have to be to type either of those things :lol: 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I really don't care but you're  a dumbass for starting s thread about it, poor butthurt ben. :lol:

Oh cry....I'm bootlicking snoughnuts and I need to say dumb shit to people who make me look like a fool at will DERP DERP DERP DERP fapiosdovjoisdjoivndfiovn

Cry sniffle...derp

Just now, f7ben said:

dont think too hard about it.....your fucking hair might start on fire trying to get your mind around how dumb you would have to be to type either of those things :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh cry....I'm bootlicking snoughnuts and I need to say dumb shit to people who make me look like a fool at will DERP DERP DERP DERP fapiosdovjoisdjoivndfiovn

Cry sniffle...derp

Starting threads about stupid shit retards post is about a :cry::baby:as you can get 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is going to be a hella quality thread. IN ON ONE!!!

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I mean literally.....think about them deeply and at their core

One person questioning how someone could associate the flag with "Justice" even though that is 100% the core value of what we are taught from the time we draw our first breath 

The 2nd person .....asserting that Dissent had nothing to do with the founding of the country ....even though the whole entire breadth of the revolution was based on revolt against tyranny ...the very fucking definition of dissent :lol: 

Its like fucking bizarro land....like the fucking Idiocracy was foisted upon us in one fell swoop here on FSCE ....its like ground zero for the collapse of humanity ...its that fucking dumb 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

:lies: from :momo:

Look at the reach arounds come in ......fucking bootlicker rally cry went out and all that showed up was a retarded plumber and a shit eating cage dweller :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I mean literally.....think about them deeply and at their core

One person questioning how someone could associate the flag with "Justice" even though that is 100% the core value of what we are taught from the time we draw our first breath 

The 2nd person .....asserting that Dissent had nothing to do with the founding of the country ....even though the whole entire breadth of the revolution was based on revolt against tyranny ...the very fucking definition of dissent :lol: 

Its like fucking bizarro land....like the fucking Idiocracy was foisted upon us in one fell swoop here on FSCE ....its like ground zero for the collapse of humanity ...its that fucking dumb 

This is literally how fascists win.