Check your account email address ×

Ken Starr predicts indictments in Russia probe

Just now, Snoslinger said:

we find ot new "subsantial" stuff damn near every day. going by your "policies" all this stuff should have been revealed months ago. you make no sense whatsoever and are just grasping at straws. 

You really need to get SeRena in here.  

Wait til after he's done making you slap jacks if you like.

we do, it's written in e-mails :news:

I find this to be the fucking funniest thing I've read this morning.  Thank you.  Well, Bussy's shit was still funnier I guess.  But still....this is really good work!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i've been owning you bozos for years, so no help from SR is needed. it's actually very easy work.

Yup just post the daily Trump news and his tweets and that’s ownage right there. You can’t make that stuff up.

i've been owning you bozos for years, so no help from SR is needed. it's actually very easy work.

Oh, he's not needed to "help" you all.  He's no help to anybody.  I just feel I can bring his to a deeper, darker level when he is involved. 

I guess what I am alluding to here is; I like you more better!!!!

Just now, Mainecat said:

Yup just post the daily Trump news and his tweets and that’s ownage right there. You can’t make that stuff up.

Hey Pampers...Nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about.  You just smell.

• Haha 1

there is zero proof russia "meddled" in the election and all we have is emails and a meeting showing that some trump operatives were open to receiving information on HIllary

We also know that the Hillary campaign worked with foreign governments to get knowledge on Donald......and she received and used damaging info from Ukraine 

so...in the end unless some other massive revelation is revealed.....AND THEN PROVEN.....this is all politics and based on DNC lies and deep state butthurt

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ive said all along i'll be surprised if trump sees any jail time or forced to resign, because of the repukes holding all the cards in DC. imo i already "won" because 1) we know russia  meddled in or election (something most of you denied for months, some still do) and 2) we know that the trump admin worked with the russians to hurt hillary.

:news:

gu4GTrR.gif

• Haha 1

So let me get this straight, Comey gets up on national TV, lists the crimes that Hilary was guilty of, then out of the other side of his mouth says no charges will be filed, baffling legal experts across the country, then emails surface that Obama had narratives already written up exonerating her before the investigation was complete, her husband meets with Lynch in one of the most blatant egregious displays of ethical transgressions ever seen, and thats ok.  But we have a partisan prosecutor who's been digging for months, NO charges listed, just a witch hunt.  But Trump and his administration should hang according to Slinger.   Allllllllrighty then.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So let me get this straight, Comey gets up on national TV, lists the crimes that Hilary was guilty of, then out of the other side of his mouth says no charges will be filed, baffling legal experts across the country, then emails surface that Obama had narratives already written up exonerating her before the investigation was complete, her husband meets with Lynch in one of the most blatant egregious displays of ethical transgressions ever seen, and thats ok.  But we have a partisan prosecutor who's been digging for months, NO charges listed, just a witch hunt.  But Trump and his administration should hang according to Slinger.   Allllllllrighty then.

Apples and Oranges.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

there is zero proof russia "meddled" in the election and all we have is emails and a meeting showing that some trump operatives were open to receiving information on HIllary

We also know that the Hillary campaign worked with foreign governments to get knowledge on Donald......and she received and used damaging info from Ukraine 

so...in the end unless some other massive revelation is revealed.....AND THEN PROVEN.....this is all politics and based on DNC lies and deep state butthurt

Really?

I nevah liked Manafort. He looked too much like a used car salesman. How fucking stupid can they be, to NOT know that every fucking word they said would not be scrutinized.

The USA must be the laughing stock of the world. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, polaris550 said:

I nevah liked Manafort. He looked too much like a used car salesman. How fucking stupid can they be, to NOT know that every fucking word they said would not be srutinized.

The USA must be the laughing stock of the world. 

We have Trump and Pence at the helm .....we are certainly the laughing stock of the world. There does not exist two more retarded motherfuckers in the world than those two 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have Trump and Pence at the helm .....we are certainly the laughing stock of the world. There does not exist two more retarded motherfuckers in the world than those two 

Seema to me, we are just coming up to the standards of most of the world's leadership.  Yes...COMING UP to it.  The world can fret and laugh all they want, but deep inside, where their wallets are kept,  they are crying.  The weak and the meek shall NOT inherit the Earth after all.  Huh....at least not with USA money orders.

oh well.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Seema to me, we are just coming up to the standards of most of the world's leadership.  Yes...COMING UP to it.  The world can fret and laugh all they want, but deep inside, where their wallets are kept,  they are crying.  The weak and the meek shall NOT inherit the Earth after all.  Huh....at least not with USA money orders.

oh well.

well it seema to  me you are a fucking idiot :lol: