Check your account email address ×

Ken Starr predicts indictments in Russia probe

I predict it wont even get close to Trump or anyone who matters.....it will be some low level shit they indict over and someone will get thrown under the bus .......

What a massive fucking fraudulent waste of time and money all based on lies from the DNC. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I predict it wont even get close to Trump or anyone who matters.....it will be some low level shit they indict over and someone will get thrown under the bus .......

What a massive fucking fraudulent waste of time and money all based on lies from the DNC. 

wgas? it’s a lot of fun to watch. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Schumer, Podesta, Abedin and Wasserman are all getting very nervous that they may start feeling suicidal real soon.

:lol:

po(d)esta  brothers inc  and washerwomen  have both retained  legal  mouth pieces , expect a legal jackpot for dirty (d)ebbie.  Wall Street dembankster  up- chuck  will be left untouched , Mrs. perv weiner is  hilliary rotten clintoons personal  protected fluffer, doubt anything will touch her unless those laptops that she and carlos danger  weiner used, have something very telling for the FBI.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Impeachment is on the horizon......BUT Trump will resign, point blame on everyone and claim he won.

he will still face trial for money laundering and tax evasion.

Thanks MC.  It's times when I am self reflecting and maybe doubting my my own intellect that these posts really snap me out of it.  Not too much though.  I've got yard rodents that make more sense.  Wait...you aren't a mole-rat, are you?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Impeachment is on the horizon......BUT Trump will resign, point blame on everyone and claim he won.

he will still face trial for money laundering and tax evasion.

yep, and all the trumpsters will think he's the victim as well. likely even blame hillary with some grand conspiracy and planting all this evidence :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and all the trumpsters will think he's the victim as well. likely even blame hillary with some grand conspiracy and planting all this evidence :lol:

You aren't seeing it, but the big picture ifsomething is finally "invented" enough to cause Trumps admin real problems will probably melt down this country.  If anything was substantial in this, it would have been uncovered a LONG TIME AGO.  This is nothing more than the Dems trying to manipulate democracy (again).  Period.

But I'm all for it!  Let's burn it down.! Not sure how you think your side will fare. I can give you a hint though:

"Bumpstocks". :lol:

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What are you lefties going to do if this turns into a nuthing Muffin?  I think so many of you have to much riding on this outcome for your own mental health.

ive said all along i'll be surprised if trump sees any jail time or forced to resign, because of the repukes holding all the cards in DC. imo i already "won" because 1) we know russia  meddled in or election (something most of you denied for months, some still do) and 2) we know that the trump admin worked with the russians to hurt hillary.

:news:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You aren't seeing it, but the big picture ifsomething is finally "invented" enough to cause Trumps admin real problems will probably melt down this country.  If anything was substantial in this, it would have been uncovered a LONG TIME AGO.  This is nothing more than the Dems trying to manipulate democracy (again).  Period.

But I'm all for it!  Let's burn it down.! Not sure how you think your side will fare. I can give you a hint though:

"Bumpstocks". :lol:

we find ot new "subsantial" stuff damn near every day. going by your "policies" all this stuff should have been revealed months ago. you make no sense whatsoever and are just grasping at straws. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ive said all along i'll be surprised if trump sees any jail time or forced to resign, because of the repukes holding all the cards in DC. imo i already "won" because 1) we know russia  meddled in or election (something most of you denied for months, some still do) and 2) we know that the trump admin worked with the russians to hurt hillary.

"We know".

:lmao:

IMG_2304.GIF

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Riiiight.