Check your account email address ×

Las Vegas shooting: Clinton blasts NRA, fellow Dems renew call for gun control after attack

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

UHC would require everyone to pay for their own healthcare instead of forcing someone else to pay for it. Personal responsibility you know. 

Do you honestly think that would happen here?   Do you honestly think there would be any sense of people paying "equal" amounts?  The bold is simply laughable.   

You simply cannot be that naive.   Expanded Medicaid, expanded EITC, other tax breaks or subsidies.    

I love this fairy-tail that everyone will pay something.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

I'm probably going to get flamed here ,but a friend of ours was there ,and was shot in the stomach  ,pelvic bone shattered.  Wtf . There's no clear answer on your gun problems down there,but fuck..come on. This is retarded. 

24 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

What a load of BS!

Not really. Everybody only gets pissed about health care costs when it costs THEM more money. Because their whole life someone else paid for it. mainly they or their spouses employer. Are you self employed or does your employer pay for your health insurance? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not really. Everybody only gets pissed about health care costs when it costs THEM more money. Because their whole life someone else paid for it. mainly they or their spouses employer. Are you self employed or does your employer pay for your health insurance? 

The Sanders proposal still has the employer and wealthy picking up the majority of the tab and that's just what they've released on the surface.  

Got to love the left.   They taxed Cadillac plans because they said they caused too many people to go to the doctor bogging down the system, now they want everyone to have a Cadillac plan.   WTF do they think happens then. :lol: 

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Self employed and have been for years, that does not take wpawaynfrom you pathetic comparison,

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Self employed and have been for years, that does not take wpawaynfrom you pathetic comparison,

No not really. You are paying for your own health insurance. As do i. I think everybody should. 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Did the taxpayer buy his guns?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

UHC would require everyone to pay for their own healthcare instead of forcing someone else to pay for it. Personal responsibility you know. 

Forgot where you,started eh.?

15 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Civilians cannot own a armed ex military plane.  tons of military planes for sale and out there flying but none with guns.  FAA is a little touchy about things like that.

Why not? How the fuck can you have an uprising by the people using AK's and M-4's vs Abrams, A -10's, F-35's, Paladins, etc.....??? 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

No not really. You are paying for your own health insurance. As do i. I think everybody should. 

Employees do pay for their own...  it’s part of the compensation package.  The employers don’t pay for it....  the employees labor does

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Employees do pay for their own...  it’s part of the compensation package.  The employers don’t pay for it....  the employees labor does

The govt makes them. Its not compensation anymore, its a burden. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The govt makes them. Its not compensation anymore, its a burden. 

it's going to be a burden on the employer through increased payroll taxes as well but end of the day not having to deal with all the bullshit of providing it should make up for it even if the effect of the taxes is slightly higher than current costs.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I personally know of a self employed individual who's wife got sick a few years back and now he had a benign tumour removed.  That scared him enough to go and work for a large employer.

:lol: Creepr just smashed MCretards balls in ........still waiting for a link to where he purchased all those guns in a short time frame MC 

And I'll buy as many fucking guns as I want or can afford....that is my business not anyone elses

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bhents the last person who should own guns.  We all know theres a 99% chance he's all talk but the 1% makes him a risk to society :news: 

I guess we'll all have to wait and see.....and for the record mass gun killings are so yesterday. I think I can drive the needle to the creative side of the spectrum if I put my mind to it 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: Creepr just smashed MCretards balls in ........still waiting for a link to where he purchased all those guns in a short time frame MC 

And I'll buy as many fucking guns as I want or can afford....that is my business not anyone elses

The reality is that showing McLiar for what he is , is much like slapping a jelly donut outa of a fat kids mouth , in the long run he's gonna keep stuffing his face ( or in the Liars case lying his ass off)

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

So to be clear you propose the elimination of the 2nd amendment?

No , he thinks the 2nd amendment is useless as a tool to resist tyranny.....even though the US military has largely failed in occupying countries that have an even moderately armed populace. 

The USA would be a nightmare to try and take over militarily because of how many guns there are on the street.....and that is the way it should be. AR15's should be more common then toasters and the more people that know how to use them effectively the better

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

No , he thinks the 2nd amendment is useless as a tool to resist tyranny.....even though the US military has largely failed in occupying countries that have an even moderately armed populace. 

The USA would be a nightmare to try and take over militarily because of how many guns there are on the street.....and that is the way it should be. AR15's should be more common then toasters and the more people that know how to use them effectively the better

Mandatory Gun ownership in Switzerland and last I looked it was a pretty peaceful place.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I doubt McLiar can use a toaster 

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Mandatory Gun ownership in Switzerland and last I looked it was a pretty peaceful place.

The US is the most armed country in the world. And one of the most violent. Dont be stupid.