Check your account email address ×

Las Vegas shooting: Clinton blasts NRA, fellow Dems renew call for gun control after attack

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Would this guy been able to get a gun under your licensing and classroom activity????

He had like a speed ticket is all in his 64 years of life

He was clean as a whistle with zero red flags.

Just now, Mainecat said:

How many guns do you need Ben? 2 or 3? 35 semi auto's?

come on man smarten up

Since when is it about need?  If I have 35 guns how many of them can I really use at once?  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How would that have prevented this or any attack at all????? and go fuck yourself pawn faggot

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Would this guy been able to get a gun under your licensing and classroom activity????

He had like a speed ticket is all in his 64 years of life

The vast amount he purchased in the short amount of time.

Just now, Highmark said:

Since when is it about need?  If I have 35 guns how many of them can I really use at once?  

The difference is you didn't buy them all in a few weeks. Most are for hunting animals.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The difference is you didn't buy them all in a few weeks. Most are for hunting animals.

Again I'm not saying its not true I just haven't seen any reports on him buying a bunch of guns recently.   Can you provide a link?

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again I'm not saying its not true I just haven't seen any reports on him buying a bunch of guns recently.   Can you provide a link?

How dare you question MC ! He's well known for always telling  the truth   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Neither of those articles make any claims of recently purchasing a high number of guns.   

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Did the taxpayer buy his guns?

Anler :groin:Sleeper2

Not only that were any of the victims not treated?  

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The vast amount he purchased in the short amount of time.

Your answer has nothing to do with the question I asked . dude used 1 or 2 guns for this attack you dolt.  Prolly a hand gun as well to finish himself off.

his criminal record was none.  What would stop him from buying these guns.

based on this guy’s wealth I wouldn’t be surprised if these illegal guns he was using could be traced back to obama’s Gunwalking policy to Mexico....  best place to get fully autos would be guns that the us obama admin sold to Mexico...

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I just read those stories. Where does it say he bought the guns in short period of time? 

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Your answer has nothing to do with the question I asked . dude used 1 or 2 guns for this attack you dolt.  Prolly a hand gun as well to finish himself off.

based on this guy’s wealth I wouldn’t be surprised if these illegal guns he was using could be traced back to obama’s Gunwalking policy to Mexico....  best place to get fully autos would be guns that the us obama admin sold to Mexico...

I don't think they were fully auto in the normal sense.   They were converted by slide or bump stocks which are legal in many states without having to go through all the federal paperwork and cost. 

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/10/02/us/ap-us-las-vegas-shooting-weapons.html  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

I just read those stories. Where does it say he bought the guns in short period of time? 

Maybe he had Timeshare connect the dots for him?

Edited by Sleepr2

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

that would make their heads explode.

i'd like to see the left spin that one.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Maybe he had Timeshare connect the dots for him?

Reality is he probably read it on DU and is now frantically searching for an actual link yet can't find one.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Did the taxpayer buy his guns?

UHC would require everyone to pay for their own healthcare instead of forcing someone else to pay for it. Personal responsibility you know.