***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

19 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Is there any sled threads in this place? :guzzle:

Got the girl home. :barney:

20181128_174026.jpg

20181128_174018.jpg

20181128_174824.jpg

Great looking sled.  My bud up in Manitoba works at a local Poo dealer.  They have put together a bunch of 850's this last two weeks.  He says they scoot pretty darn good.  They come with more weight on the primary this year than ever before.  They must be making decent power right out of the box.  Looks like you are all set up for destroying the trails.  

Let us know how things go when you line up next to someone.  

54 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Great looking sled.  My bud up in Manitoba works at a local Poo dealer.  They have put together a bunch of 850's this last two weeks.  He says they scoot pretty darn good.  They come with more weight on the primary this year than ever before.  They must be making decent power right out of the box.  Looks like you are all set up for destroying the trails.  

Patiently waiting for more snow and that chance. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

11 hours ago, Reevester said:

Patiently waiting for more snow and that chance. :lol:

He will if he can ever manage to get a day off work...poor guy works like a slave.😜

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He will if he can ever manage to get a day off work...poor guy works like a slave.😜

Oh listen to you. I'll be working tomorrow night and all weekend while you are jamming twinkies and oreos down your gullet. :lol:

:bc:

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Yep, this is what I feared. 

It’s been cold during the week and warm on the weekends like 3 in a row. December is the best time to ride, hardly anyone out there. Hope it shapes up soon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/29/2018 at 8:05 AM, Reevester said:

Oh listen to you. I'll be working tomorrow night and all weekend while you are jamming twinkies and oreos down your gullet. :lol:

:bc:

Close....homemade sugar cookies, Kowalski Smoked Beef Sticks and Pretzels!😆😂👍🏿

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

8-9 inches turned into 2-3 after last weekends rain.  Sweet!!!  :wall:

Mid 30's today and no measurable snow in the forcast for what looks like the next 3-4 weeks.  :wall:

:whatever2:

They can’t even get 3 days out forecasts correct let alone 3-4 weeks out , so I wouldn’t worry just yet. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Oh yeah , thought I would add something to this thread :D 

little birdie told me some details for 2020 doo sleds. 

No new motors , update rear skid ( maybe rMotion 2.0 ?? ) , 850 2s hp bumps up to 175 hp , update maps for 900T 

Sounds like you have been talking to the Lesters, you know, the ones that spit out exactly what everyone wants to hear, for the right amount of cash.. LOL

• Haha 1