Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a shit winter. 

Yup, we have gone from freezing cold to warmup and rain several times this winter. I hope it hangs in there through this weekend in Pittsburg because I am supposed to do an aerial shoot for the Buck Rub Pub. 

13 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Doesnt look like the UP or midwest in general is going to ge this warm up. I might have load her up and head west young man as they say. Except I am no longer a young man.

How far of a drive would that be for you?

:gm1: This morning is 53⁰ warmer than yesterday at this time :(

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It hit 60 here today. 53 right now and heavy rain and high winds tonight. Look like the trails in Rangeley will get trashed too.

Mid 40s and rain here today. Me thinks trails are spent until we get more cold and snow. Not good news going in to February vacation week :(

Can anybody answer me?

I look on the various dealer sites as far as about 75-100 miles from Manchester area, and there are hardly any sleds out there!! WTF!!!

Some dealers only have 2 sleds!

One dealer has about 6, but that is rare!!  

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Have some old racing friends in the area riding wanting me to go with, yet here I am at home with the Rona feeling like a semi ran me over. :(

I hope that you feel better soon :bc:

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

I hope that you feel better soon :bc:

Even from just this morning I feel a lot better.  Moved from the whole body aches to the coughing up a lung stage now.  Supposed to get some riding in next weekend, so hopeful we can still do that.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I hope you had a great day. I was just reading on FB that there were a lot of yahoos out today.

Really? That sucks. Thanks we did! My Wife and I and another couple rode today. Did 80 miles, everyone we passed was behaving with the exception of one Guy in the middle of the trail.

Icey as hell, but trails were much better than I expected.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Really? That sucks. Thanks we did! My Wife and I and another couple rode today. Did 80 miles, everyone we passed was behaving with the exception of one Guy in the middle of the trail.

Icey as hell, but trails were much better than I expected.  

That's great that you guys enjoyed yourselves :bc: 

Yes, it was in Pittsburg today doing some aerials for the Buck Rub and noticed that the trails looked much better than I was expecting.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Interview #2 with a towboat company out of the Chesapeake on Wednesday morning. Depending on how that goes I will likely load up go riding....somewhere for 4-5 days or maybe more.  :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Interview #2 with a towboat company out of the Chesapeake on Wednesday morning. Depending on how that goes I will likely load up go riding....somewhere for 4-5 days or maybe more.  :bc:

Good luck Brad :bc: