Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just ran out for Diesel duel for the JD. Listening to news on the truck radio it seems like we are all going to die over the next few days due to bomb snow cyclones…lol

One big snow tomorrow night maybe or not.

Bigger snow Sunday night and Monday maybe rain?

fuckin media

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just ran out for Diesel duel for the JD. Listening to news on the truck radio it seems like we are all going to die over the next few days due to bomb snow cyclones…lol

One big snow tomorrow night maybe or not.

Bigger snow Sunday night and Monday maybe rain?

fuckin media

You better go get you're bread and milk or your going to die :lol:

Did I get that right ? :lol:

:bc:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

rain south of rochester would be fine,  just snow up north the angry ginge needs to ride.  

Did you just register ME this year? I'm sure the east side of 3 8n Pittsburg is decent for a day trip 

Barry came up for a few days this week during the cold snap. He has enough jobs going right now that he didn't want to get in to another just for a couple of days of inside work. He still has 3 sleds but has lost interest. He prefers his KLR during the warmer months, lol.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Did you just register ME this year? I'm sure the east side of 3 8n Pittsburg is decent for a day trip 

Barry came up for a few days this week during the cold snap. He has enough jobs going right now that he didn't want to get in to another just for a couple of days of inside work. He still has 3 sleds but has lost interest. He prefers his KLR during the warmer months, lol.

i actually have not registered anywhere yet but will prob be ME only.   West side of 201 near Jackman which is about the same distance will prob be fine.   at least there i can stay off trails and ride roads as this weekend will be busy.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i actually have not registered anywhere yet but will prob be ME only.   West side of 201 near Jackman which is about the same distance will prob be fine.   at least there i can stay off trails and ride roads as this weekend will be busy.  

Yeah, we just got home from grocery shopping in Colebrook, lots of trucks and trailers headed north. The 2 small parking lots on the VT side on the way to NH were full.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

You better go get you're bread and milk or your going to die :lol:

Did I get that right ? :lol:

:bc:

500 bought all the D cells in New Hampshire

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just had a few new boxes of cigars dropped on my front porch for my enjoyment. 
Maybe a little snow ending as a lot of rain here in southern NH.

Time to hunker down, lol

• Gold Member
On 1/13/2022 at 3:36 PM, ckf said:

How's VT looking?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

-6 here. Nothing doing outside today. Even God took Sunday off…lol

We are up to -11° now.  Yesterday wouldn't have been a fun day to ride. Unless you found a spot in the softwoods to take a break it would have been brutal with the wind. Even without the wind the high never got above -5° here, colder in other spots around northern VT & NH. 

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

We are up to -11° now.  Yesterday wouldn't have been a fun day to ride. Unless you found a spot in the softwoods to take a break it would have been brutal with the wind. Even without the wind the high never got above -5° here, colder in other spots around northern VT & NH. 

We came across a lake yesterday and by the time we got to the other side, my whole core was chilled.  Got into the woods on the other side and I remember thinking, damn it would be nice to take a shot of brandy or something to warm me up.  Literally another 100 feet, my buddy stops in this little pine grove out of the wind, and pulls out a half dozen shots of Fireball.  Damn that hit the spot.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We came across a lake yesterday and by the time we got to the other side, my whole core was chilled.  Got into the woods on the other side and I remember thinking, damn it would be nice to take a shot of brandy or something to warm me up.  Literally another 100 feet, my buddy stops in this little pine grove out of the wind, and pulls out a half dozen shots of Fireball.  Damn that hit the spot.  :lol: 

Haha..... we would have sought out a spot in the 🎄trees to burn a bowl :bc:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I remember going out for rides at 9 AM  at -2 when we got back at 3PM it was -18…lol

The single digit cold gets to me now. 

It was that kind of cold that you don't want to take your gloves off or open your helmet any more than is absolutely necessary.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It was that kind of cold that you don't want to take your gloves off or open your helmet any more than is absolutely necessary.

My joints don’t like it that cold anymore…..not that I won’t go but you have to crane me off the sled when we’re done.

• Haha 1