Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Another 6 degrees colder and they could have made ice. LOL.

Spent the night in Spanaway, WA and a chilly 56 right now haha. Today we're seeing a car Museum and visiting with an old friend from my hometown 1800 miles away. Small world it is.

• Like 1

Good Thursday morning everyone.  The front came through last night and cleared out the warm muggy air. Coffee on the deck was refreshing this morning.

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but do like a nice dark ale in a frozen mug on a hot day every once in a while :bc:

National-IPA-Day-First-Thursday-in-Augus

Just now, ckf said:

WTF.....no one here says good morning anymore??     :bigfinger: @SSFB  @jammin  @steve from amherst  @Pete  @Jimmy Snacks  @Zambroski  @Kivalo  @Angry ginger  and everyone else that I forgot :bigfinger:        :lol:

:watching:

Morning dipstick!!!!!  

We were hitting high 40’s at night here and I was so excited.  60 this morning :(

Bring on winter!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

WTF.....no one here says good morning anymore??     :bigfinger: @SSFB  @jammin  @steve from amherst  @Pete  @Jimmy Snacks  @Zambroski  @Kivalo  @Angry ginger  and everyone else that I forgot :bigfinger:        :lol:

:gm2:

It was 58 when I got up. Poured crazy yesterday and the temp dropped 25 degrees in no time.

Working on race cars later for tomorrows show. Modified tour is at Stafford tomorrow. Should be a great show.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

:gm2:

It was 58 when I got up. Poured crazy yesterday and the temp dropped 25 degrees in no time.

Working on race cars later for tomorrows show. Modified tour is at Stafford tomorrow. Should be a great show.

Modifieds are always fun to watch. Hell, the modififeds that I used to watch ice racing were a blast to see.

46.jpg?w=1200&h=

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Modifieds are always fun to watch. Hell, the modififeds that I used to watch ice racing were a blast to see.

46.jpg?w=1200&h=

Really cool.

WOO cars are my most favorite to watch. Insane bite on dirt!

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Really cool.

WOO cars are my most favorite to watch. Insane bite on dirt!

I can remember when I was a kid going to Berry Pond to watch the ice races.  Jack Cook was the 1st guy to show up with the wing on top.  It didn't take long before the rest of the field had one on their roof. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good Morning John!!!! 

Gorgeous day on tap here mid to high 70’s and a bluebird sky! :ylsuper:

Same here. Dew points in the 50's and highs in the mid 70's.

• Like 1