Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

THe only thing to make it thru a nuclear war. cockroaches and polaris 500's

:lol:    When I say its minty I mean it.  He picked it up for 700 or so and put some touches on it.  Added 96 studs, complete new brak system and a 2-3" bar riser.  the riser really helps cuz he's 6'3 and the bars were hitting his knees  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those things really are the benchmark for longevity and reliability. 

My F6 has 8K miles and I think his indy is 1/2 of that.  That thing never skips a beat.....  he will NEVER sell it   :bc: 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

We've got plenty of snow on the ground, but it is going to make a skating rink out of the driveways and walkways. 

melted down the driveway completely this morning which was nice but i left the sleds off the trailer so now will have to ride them through mud onto the trailer

Morning-

0 / -13 and cloudy.. Fawk its cold out and only going to get worse.  Potential for a good snowfall Monday which would be kickass for local riding.   Keep an eye out for the female hard nips the next few days.... they should be abundant! 

guy sees waiter help out young man struggling to treat his date to a fancy meal and its the little things that matter 2 5 Guy sees waiter help out young man struggling to treat his date to a fancy meal and its the little things that matter

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

0 / -13 and cloudy.. Fawk its cold out and only going to get worse.  Potential for a good snowfall Monday which would be kickass for local riding.   Keep an eye out for the female hard nips the next few days.... they should be abundant! 

guy sees waiter help out young man struggling to treat his date to a fancy meal and its the little things that matter 2 5 Guy sees waiter help out young man struggling to treat his date to a fancy meal and its the little things that matter

I agree ,,it's -36.4*F here right now and supposed to be like that every night for the next week.

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

I agree ,,it's -36.4*F here right now and supposed to be like that every night for the next week.

Holy-fuckerballs!  Not sure what else to say  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning. 18 above and clear to start the day. I'm assuming all of the rain from yesterday is a frozen sheet of ice by now :wall:

That is going to suck.  Try to stay vertical John   :bc: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jammin said:

Holy-fuckerballs!  Not sure what else to say  :lol: 

That is going to suck.  Try to stay vertical John   :bc: 

Hes usually horizontal.....so it will be a challenge for him no doubt.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Good lord....and to think I'm bitching because it's going to be -16 Sunday night and that's the coldest.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Morning. 18 above and clear to start the day. I'm assuming all of the rain from yesterday is a frozen sheet of ice by now :wall:

Was shocked to wake up and realize wind dried most of the water and ice is very limited