Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Everything went well.  Dad is in recovery and hopefully will be heading home soon. BP is a little low, but it is rising.  He does have an issue with one heart valve and it may need to be replaced.  Has to have a CT scan to determine how severe it is. If needs replacement, they can do it thru the groin.

:bc:

great,  hope it continues to go well for him.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:gm2:

Supposed to be 71 and pure sun today. Ill take it. I will be without a doubt having a bacon cheeseburger today at my favorite hole in the wall. :barbeque:im in the process of making a new clutch today for our mini BAJA racer here at work.

1B4AC9EA-F8F9-468B-8BAB-1611FCD9DE29.jpeg

Edited by Pete
  • Like 3

Beauty morning here and the weekend is shaping up quite nicely as well. Heading to the trailer again soon to re-level the trailer and do some other fall/winterizing clean up type things as the season is winding down fast.

Not likely pulling docks or lifts this weekend but part of me thinks we should get some done as you never know what the weather is going to be like for the next 3 weekends. 

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/weather/ontario/marmora

SDC10149 (Large).JPG

• Like 1

Morning! They're calling for some heat starting today.I helped out at a buddies detailing shop and he has a couple big boats to do onsite at a nearby lake. It gets me out of the house, puts some money in my pocket and gets my sxs washed and ceramic coated. A 2oz bottle of ceramic stuff is $40. I imagine the guys 36ft will take a few bottles lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Sitting in dealers service waiting room. Fucking annoying old lady having a  loud opinionated phone conversation. I want to kill her.  

tell her to stop being rude and take the phone conversation outside.  People who insist on having personal conversations in public areas are annoying as fuck.  I'm on the phone just about every time I go and have an appointment like that so i walk around and check out cars while i am talking.  Same in restaurants,  "hello,  hold on let me go outside",  it's pretty easy to be respectful to others.  

• Like 2