Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Relief is headed your way..cold front came through here and it feels good. 

Thank god.

Looks like this coming weekend will be pretty sweet for the fall final at Stafford.

• Like 1

Still humid as hell out here even after some overnight rain.

The weekend at the trailer was almost nothing like what they called for. I got at the trailer re-leveling early Friday morning and was all done by 10:30 am. It was hotter/humid as fuck at that time but then it clouded over and become cool for pretty much the rest of the weekend. It wasn't furnace on cool at night, however, but was about 5 degrees cooler than what they were calling for.

A bit of rain yesterday but hardly any to talk about. Packed up fairly early, after we pulled the dock and I was on the road by 12:30. 

Super glad the trailer is re-leveled as it was way over due and I'm glad we at least got our dock pulled. Being retired has allowed me to finally get some of these things done, especially getting the trailer roof seams completed, which I spent almost 3 full weekends doing (at a retirement pace 😉)

WP_20190920_19_43_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20190920_19_33_24_Pro.jpg

WP_20190907_14_13_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20190907_10_59_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20190907_10_40_34_Pro.jpg

WP_20190919_16_47_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20190919_16_48_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20190919_16_48_05_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ckf said:

:gm2: 53° and cloudy on this National Pancake Day.  If I'm having fruit over maple syrup, it's blueberries and not strawberries :dunno:

National-Pancake-Day-1024x512.png

SMH you couldn't find a picture with them covered with real VT maple syrup on them.  Fruit belongs in not on top of a pancake.  Strawberry and Banana or Blueberry being my favorites.  Might have to go pancakes for dinner tonight.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH you couldn't find a picture with them covered with real VT maple syrup on them.  Fruit belongs in not on top of a pancake.  Strawberry and Banana or Blueberry being my favorites.  Might have to go pancakes for dinner tonight.  

This is true.  If I want fruit on my cakes, I’ll have something else.  The only other syrup I’ve found that is worthy is blueberry from IHOP.

Weirdly enough, I’ve never really been a big fan of pancakes.  I figure, fuck it....I’ll just have cake!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is true.  If I want fruit on my cakes, I’ll have something else.  The only other syrup I’ve found that is worthy is blueberry from IHOP.

Weirdly enough, I’ve never really been a big fan of pancakes.  I figure, fuck it....I’ll just have cake!  

Blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup at IHOP FTW.