Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

I'm cheap,  replaced the solenoid worked for a year the first time but now the zone sticks open and runs constantly.  I got a new valve just need to toss it in not sure whats sticking it open and figured it would not matter as I shut it off by mid sept every year.  I used to believe the whole make more money argument but i'm not into working weekends anymore so it really doesn't hold water.  

If your working on your sprinklers on a weekend isn't that working weekends?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If your working on your sprinklers on a weekend isn't that working weekends?

doing projects keeps me busy which i enjoy these days.  got 2 more cabinets that should show up tomorrow and my garage will be done.  then i will do the sprinkler and install the 240 outside outlet i've had sitting here since it was boiling hot this weekend .  then onto the bath remodel.  

Gorgeous morning here in Southern ON. Some rain last night but almost totally clear here this morning with next to no wind. Rain starting this evening and for the next couple days they say?

Suppose to get up to 29 C today then cool off quick the next 2 days. I am pretty sure we are going to see some thunderstorms when this cold front moves in?

Huge drop for the weekend which is going to suck removing the docks, lifts and closing up the trailer. 

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-117_metric_e.html

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

doing projects keeps me busy which i enjoy these days.  got 2 more cabinets that should show up tomorrow and my garage will be done.  then i will do the sprinkler and install the 240 outside outlet i've had sitting here since it was boiling hot this weekend .  then onto the bath remodel.  

You going to ride this winter? Or are you done? 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

going to get the sled ready to sell columbus day weekend.  i'll slip that in before the bath remodel,  need to fix up the trailer a bit to sell that. 

Ok sorry you won’t be riding , I’m getting my eye surgery late this month and hope to ride.

what trailer are you selling?

1 hour ago, 03classic700 said:

Ok sorry you won’t be riding , I’m getting my eye surgery late this month and hope to ride.

what trailer are you selling?

POS 12 foot clam i picked up with part fo the top smashed in.  I had a weld on the front of the clam break that needs to be welded and threw some flex seal tape on the area that was bashed in.  Worked perfect for me for storage and running north last year.  

:gm2:

Humid as hell here with rain coming from you Midwest guys. We need it.

Trees are really changing here. This is my most favorite time of year. Fuck the heat and fuck the cold.

After almost a year of my daughter NOT talking to me, she is finally coming around the last couple of days. Thank god.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Humid as hell here with rain coming from you Midwest guys. We need it.

Trees are really changing here. This is my most favorite time of year. Fuck the heat and fuck the cold.

After almost a year of my daughter NOT talking to me, she is finally coming around the last couple of days. Thank god.

Damn that's rough...glad she is talking to you now. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn that's rough...glad she is talking to you now. :thumbsup:

Thanks dude. Been a tough couple years TBH. Its the age ive been told

1 hour ago, ckf said:

:gm2:  54° and cloudy.  It poured like a mofo here last night. When I watched the news at 5 this morning there was a flood watch on a local river.

You must have got the rain that just left us...54 and cloudy here as well.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You must have got the rain that just left us...54 and cloudy here as well.

Yes, same cold front. Temps dropped back to the upper 40's around noon. Currently cloudy and 48°. :( 

Cloudy cool and rain is expected. No big deal.

In search of a Hurst shifter for my Nova. The factory Muncie shifter aint cutting it no more. Im tired of it getting jammed

• Like 1