Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, jammin said:

HBD Ed!     But it's Young Daughters Bday!   :lol:       :bc: 

YD-   Lauren!    :bc: 

Oh shit...my bad....Sorry Lauren...hope you have an amazing birthday! :birthday:

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Cloudy and 21 on this fine Super Bowl Sunday morning :thumb:

It's 36 F here in Southern Ontario and is suppose to go over 40 tomorrow with showers/rain. We finally have trails to ride around here but I think they will be fubard after this? :wall:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

It's 36 F here in Southern Ontario and is suppose to go over 40 tomorrow with showers/rain. We finally have trails to ride around here but I think they will be fubard after this? :wall:

We've got a bit of a warmup and showers coming our way tomorrow and Tuesday. I think the snow pack is deep enough to sustain what's in the forecast.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

We've got a bit of a warmup and showers coming our way tomorrow and Tuesday. I think the snow pack is deep enough to sustain what's in the forecast.

We won't be so lucky as our latest snowfall was just enough to open the trails. There is no base or hardly any base so if it does rain, the trails will be down to dirt in no time. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

We won't be so lucky as our latest snowfall was just enough to open the trails. There is no base or hardly any base so if it does rain, the trails will be down to dirt in no time. 

That sucks! I can see why the SxS's are becoming more and more popular.

We've got just under 30" of snow on the ground.

netcam.jpg

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucks! I can see why the SxS's are becoming more and more popular.

We've got just under 30" of snow on the ground.

Yep, and every year I question if this will be my last year sledding? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, and every year I question if this will be my last year sledding? 

ive been on the retirement tour since 14,  have someone coming in a few to look at my sons sled.  i am looking to ride a couple times in the next few weeks then sell mine and be done.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ive been on the retirement tour since 14,  have someone coming in a few to look at my sons sled.  i am looking to ride a couple times in the next few weeks then sell mine and be done.  

I am officially retiring this July and that is the only reason why I haven't sold my yet as I am hoping I will have a lot more time to sled, but judging by the winters I normally see in my parts, travelling to snow will be the norm and I'm not sure I want to do that all winter long? The money spent on doing that would easily pay for a nice vacation or 2 south every winter. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I am officially retiring this July and that is the only reason why I haven't sold my yet as I am hoping I will have a lot more time to sled, but judging by the winters I normally see in my parts, travelling to snow will be the norm and I'm not sure I want to do that all winter long? The money spent on doing that would easily pay for a nice vacation or 2 south every winter. 

vacationing south was on my plan but my wifes burned her vaca time to go on a ladies sailing trip so I'm going to take my daughter to fl once we find out if she got into her 1st choice college.  

• Like 1