Check your account email address ×

Calm the fuck down

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jesus H Christ , I think Behnt is about to have a litter of kittens and even Jammin is over here mouthing off .    Now STFU

I am grinning ear to ear :lol: I get grumpy when I'm on midnights and calling people faggots on FSCE is like therapy 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben has been flipping the full retard switch the last few weeks.

Ive personally decided to find it endearing.

Yeah, his need to be the center of attention is a little concerning.....its like he wasn't breast fed or something  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The boy seems to need attention, like he didn't get it in his formative years :lol:   Text book case actually.  Greg can expand I'm sure.

Oooooooh....i get it now. :wall:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I wish I worked with Ben,the day would fly by.:lol2:

I know. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, his need to be the center of attention is a little concerning.....its like he wasn't breast fed or something  

He's seems to be really excited about some of the old gang coming back.  It's turning into SeRena with some of his posts.  Bizarre.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Man!  BennyPickledRedBarronCrocker is out of his gord losing it!!!!!!!  Can't one of you guys from the "olden days" settle him down?  JEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sure thing Brorider :lol: maybe we can get SeRena back in here so at least from time to time you have someone your own caliber to debate with 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sure thing Brorider :lol: maybe we can get SeRena back in here so at least from time to time you have someone your own caliber to debate with 

You know.  I actually feel sorry for you now.  Jesus.  You've been popping off all day and just taken a beating in every thread.  What happened to you man?  It used to be about the music.

:lol:

Get some rest and try again tomorrow.  We'll turn this bitch up to ELEVENTY!!!!!!!!!

hows my dick taste Brorider .....taste good does it :lol: you have all the self awareness of momo claiming victory while being beaten down often by the likes of snowrider :lol: poor little girl ......you need your rest. I'll pull out and let you go to bed quietly