Check your account email address ×

You've never met a mother fucker...

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm surprised. i actually made it through 30 seconds before shutting it off. that's longer than i ever listened to one of his songs. :lol: 

Well you're a smarmy cunt that sucks cock down at the dojo so who gives a fuck.:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

He is the second best rapper to ever live.  The best rapper is fred durst.  Kid will make a great senator though. prolly the best in recent times 

Straight out of Idaho yo. :lol:

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm surprised. i actually made it through 30 seconds before shutting it off. that's longer than i ever listened to one of his songs. :lol: 

Where's the new Tool album at you fucking tool? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

His dad owned one car dealership and they really didn't get along  and I know you fancy yourself as some sort of music expert but there is denying he paid his dues in the music industry and is self made. The rest is just more of your endless stale blather that means nothing.

Ben is such a stupid fuck

• Thanks 2

How dare Kid Rock try to tarnish the sanctity of the U S senate with his low brow antics and obscene speech!

What MI needs is a woman who votes 100% of the time with the D party.............even when it goes against the interests of those she represents. The last fucking thing we need in there is some yahoo looking out for the State of Michigan.  

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So nothing about the fact that his old man didn't own every car dealership in Detroit and didn't help him with his music career...good god you are full of shit. :lol:

It would be one thing if he was just full of shit, its the full of shit with a bull horn act that has gotten really stale.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How dare Kid Rock try to tarnish the sanctity of the U S senate with his low brow antics and obscene speech!

What MI needs is a woman who votes 100% of the time with the D party.............even when it goes against the interests of those she represents. The last fucking thing we need in there is some yahoo looking out for the State of Michigan.  

Can we have neither?