Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Cat 2 now....CNN reporters acting like its a Cat 5 :lol:

Good to see my predictions were somewhat correct.

:lmao: 

I guess it's not the beginning of the end of the world after all.  Poor MSM.  Trump will tweet something this week though....so.....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess it's not the beginning of the end of the world after all.  Poor MSM.  Trump will tweet something this week though....so.....

Fox is covering it normal...

7 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Desperate?

How many times have storms been less then they predicted? This storm is another one of those.

Kind of makes sense to prepare people for the worst. They do it with snowstorms, we have Tornado warnings frequently.

If they told people in the keys that it will likely be a tropical storm, no one would have evacuated. 

So guessing high save lives.

Fucking amazing the people on here are still trying to act like this is normal.

Flooded Texas, Strongest Atlantic storm on Record. Barbuda wiped out, major damage all over the Caribbean , record fire in the Canadian west, Huge fires in the US.  

Not sure if you even noticed that we've been breaking records for the hottest year on record or that heatwaves in Europe, and Monsoons elsewhere. 

Keep those heads in the sand. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Kind of makes sense to prepare people for the worst. They do it with snowstorms, we have Tornado warnings frequently.

If they told people in the keys that it will likely be a tropical storm, no one would have evacuated. 

Flooded Texas, Strongest Atlantic storm on Record. Barbuda wiped out, major damage all over the Caribbean , record fire in the Canadian west, Huge fires in the US.  

Not sure if you even noticed that we've been breaking records for the hottest year on record or that heatwaves in Europe, and Monsoons elsewhere. 

Where did you guy's find this dunce ?  :bc:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

FEAR AND PERIL!!!!!!!!   IT'S ALL AROUND US!!!!!!!  GLOBAL WARMING IS DOING IT ALL!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Hey man, how come you didn't warn SeRena about that boomerang?  Jeez!  Some loyal lover you are!

• Haha 1

It wouldn't hurt some to be realistic for once in their lives....doom and gloom never achieved anything.

Take me for instance...ive been camping in fire ravaged BC for the better part of a month now...was i worried....hell no...gota live your life man.

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My uncle winters at his place on the water at Sanibel Island.  He's pretty sure his place is toast.  Everyone left the island.

My old man's boat i in FLA, he's hoping for no damage or a total loss, no middle ground.

7 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

It wouldn't hurt some to be realistic for once in their lives....doom and gloom never achieved anything.

Take me for instance...ive been camping in fire ravaged BC for the better part of a month now...was i worried....hell no...gota live your life man.

What? You mean like they were with Harvey? Calling for the worst flooding and up to 60" of rain. 

Or when they said this could be the most powerful storm on record. 

It was the most powerful storm on record. 

They called it right. It lost power and regained it like they said it would. 

it lost power faster than they thought but they made the right call. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

FEAR AND PERIL!!!!!!!!   IT'S ALL AROUND US!!!!!!!  GLOBAL WARMING IS DOING IT ALL!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Hey man, how come you didn't warn SeRena about that boomerang?  Jeez!  Some loyal lover you are!

Why didn't you go hang out at your uncles place to protect it from l'otters?