Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

how was that guy able to just stand there and talk? definetly fake news with intent to sensationalize and make trump look bad.  

It's proof that the government has the power to control and create these storms just to further their global warming agenda.  How else could they ramp up the storm's intensity on command like that?

On 9/6/2017 at 8:22 AM, COPO said:

Hoping a massive hurricane will wipe out someones property just because they don't like him is beyond fucked up. What an asshole

The hatred of Trump is highly personal.......................unlike we've ever seen.

George Bush got us into a Middle East, unwinnable war, at a cost of 6 TRILLION DOLLARS. I think I'm the only person that hates him. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/harvey-irma-couple.html?mcubz=0

Harvey and Irma Schluter have been married for 75 years. He turned 104 in July; she will be 93 in November.

They vividly remember many of the major events of the 20th century, from her first time spotting an airplane, during the Great Depression, to his wonder at watching Neil Armstrong walk on the moon. In a recent phone interview, Mrs. Schluter even recalled the weather near her home in Spokane, Wash., on the day that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. (Cool and cloudy.)

But never before have they seen two major hurricanes bearing their names threaten the United States.

“I don’t know how they’ve done that, to have a Harvey and Irma,” Mrs. Schluter said Wednesday. “I don’t know how that worked out.”

The explanation is simple. Since 1979, the World Meteorological Organization has alternated men’s and women’s names for tropical storms born over the Atlantic.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Irmas a Cat 4...will likelybe a cat 3 or less when it hits Florida.

That's not what I just heard....still going to be a 4 but then again it really is a crapshoot.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's not what I just heard....still going to be a 4 but then again it really is a crapshoot.

Im an optimist...they said it was going to be a Cat 5 originally...now its a 4...im no weather man but odds are it will peter out. :lol:

33 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im an optimist...they said it was going to be a Cat 5 originally...now its a 4...im no weather man but odds are it will peter out. :lol:

It has restrengthened and now they expect it to hit land as a Cat 5.

There has only been 3 others in the last 100 years.

Edited by Blackstar

42 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Dude..... they're used to it there . To them , it's just like Christmas for us , comes every year .  :bc:

• Confused 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Ugh 

Likely scattered across the state 

lol.

That's what I keep telling her.

She says, "Damn, its going to pass right over my place."

I say, "You means, its going pass right through your place."

She's had a trip down planned for the 19th. Supposed to be 2 weeks of relaxing. Probably be 2 weeks of cleaning up if she can even get into the park.

Oh, and no insurance. She only bought it a couple months ago and never got it titled in her name yet.

Just now, Blackstar said:

lol.

That's what I keep telling her.

She says, "Damn, its going to pass right over my place."

I say, "You means, its going pass right through your place."

She's had a trip down planned for the 19th. Supposed to be 2 weeks of relaxing. Probably be 2 weeks of cleaning up if she can even get into the park.

Oh, and no insurance. She only bought it a couple months ago and never got it titled in her name yet.

At least she'll always have the Craigslist pictures 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Not likely in lakeland....will be a cat 1 by that time.

They are saying Cat1-2 by the time it hits Orlando. Disney is closing.