Check your account email address ×

Sled thread

Snake

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha...I was thinking about his TCat a few months back but that green Zirt is cool.

One of my buds had the zrt 800 punched out to 1000, it was blast to ride. I can't go back though. Just looking at that sled hurts my knees. :lol: 

Sorry for the crap resolution. .they're old glossys, I took pic with my phone and pulled the pics from another site lol. 

I'm the tall one beside my 98 xc 700, bro is the other beside his 670 formula z...

Other pic is my xc700 in turtle mountain 

user140266_pic42018_1416417141_thumb.jpg

user140266_pic42042_1416417602_thumb.jpg

Edited by xcr700

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

IF they were so great, they'd still be making them 

Its still the best sled AC has ever made. Whenever the discussion is about good sleds AC guys always have to revert to the F7. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Pretty cool...

Screenshot_20170906-081204.png

Probably my all time favorite trail sled

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice fucking sled but 5500....yikes. I found one on CL here for a decent price...loved my SRX.:thumb:

Yeah they can be found for $2k all over the place. I would never ride one without an m-10 in it these days however. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

$2k on the green zrt smales. In the last 500 miles it has got

-New track and 144 studs

-Skid gone through

-driveshaft and jackshaft bearings 

-water pump rebuilt as it had just started to weep

-new style seat and tank with the wide mouth filler and contoured portion near legs

-stock tcat 1000 cyls , brand new wiseco 81.5mm pistons and tcat 1000 heads , stock tcat 1000 pipes and mbrp muffler making it a 1004

I intended to keep this as my own vintage sled but this airplane thing has taken over and no sleds this year. The sled has stock clutching and jetting still. The clutching will work fine and the jetting is good aside from the main jet probably being one or two sizes too big. I was going to run the main jet fat to break it in either way.

Sorry Jimmy ......got a million things going. Also I havent put the new bumper and flap on yet and I still have to order the last piston and pick up the tcat 1000 heads from the place in MN that I bought them. I wont have the sled officially for sale for another month or so.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sorry Jimmy ......got a million things going. Also I havent put the new bumper and flap on yet and I still have to order the last piston and pick up the tcat 1000 heads from the place in MN that I bought them. I wont have the sled officially for sale for another month or so.

:thumb: