Check your account email address ×

Sled thread

Snake

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'llbe selling my 99 tcat , 2000 zrt 1004 and the 2016 pro-s and the enclosed trailer this year. Gonna try and not ride this year and focus on flying. This will be my first year off since 1999

That is the most faggot thing I have ever read. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is the most faggot thing I have ever read. 

Not me.  But it's fucking close.  It's definitely a top 10 for a "sledding" site though.

Hey Bennie, I hope you learn in a plane that handles better than those miserably balances, poorly handling corvettes. Otherwise......"farewell and a adiou to you fair Spanish ladies...."

:lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'llbe selling my 99 tcat , 2000 zrt 1004 and the 2016 pro-s and the enclosed trailer this year. Gonna try and not ride this year and focus on flying. This will be my first year off since 1999

Ho boy should we say our good byes to Ben early this year and make sure his affairs are in order?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not me.  But it's fucking close.  It's definitely a top 10 for a "sledding" site though.

Hey Bennie, I hope you learn in a plane that handles better than those miserably balances, poorly handling corvettes. Otherwise......"farewell and a adiou to you fair Spanish ladies...."

:lol:

I've ridden in those little planes and fuck flying on a windy day. Never something I have been interested in. Not that I'm afraid of flying I just don't have any desire to do it. Snowmobiling is a sickness for me. 

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I held onto my Firecat for so long it became vintage.  

IMG_20150208_143127_193(1).jpg

I'm the last Firecat holdout in the family.  My dad sold his 03 Patriot a couple years ago to someone collecting all the LE Firecats.  He even kept the red Cat skis that were recalled for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm the last Firecat holdout in the family.  My dad sold his 03 Patriot a couple years ago to someone collecting all the LE Firecats.  He even kept the red Cat skis that were recalled for it.

I still like riding it so I kept it. All my buddies got married had kids and sold off their sleds so I don't really go up north anymore. Around the local fields and lake the F7 does just fine. 

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I still have 2 of them. For short blasts it's still more fun than my ProCross. :bc: 

n0UeRLU.jpg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

IMG_20170901_185940.thumb.jpg.64ac83124e7a282f7329dcdccd0279c8.jpgCan't wait to take this for a rip this winter 

That is a pretty bad ass sled.  With pipes, a little tuning, some compression and a rotary valve that motor can make close to 150HP if not more.  In the right hands those things were rockets.  .  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is a pretty bad ass sled.  With pipes, a little tuning, some compression and a rotary valve that motor can make close to 150HP if not more.  In the right hands those things were rockets.  .  

Box stock, they were rockets back in their day. It's to bad they were a 1 year only engine. Should have put that engine in the zx chassis and shit canned the 700  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still like riding it so I kept it. All my buddies got married had kids and sold off their sleds so I don't really go up north anymore. Around the local fields and lake the F7 does just fine. 

6 hours ago, bussman said:

I still have 2 of them. For short blasts it's still more fun than my ProCross. :bc: 

I still have trusty rusty the 05 long track and in a weak moment, bought back my 06 F6.

38 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I want this baby for fucking around on not to mention I just think they are cool.

https://nmi.craigslist.org/snw/d/artic-cat-440-sno-pro/6284176867.html

Oh I'm really loving those early Sno-Pros as of late, but if you are just looking for something to zip around on from time to time, get a 96 or 97 ZR440 if you want a 440.  Don't have to deal with the timing or power valves.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I still have trusty rusty the 05 long track and in a weak moment, bought back my 06 F6.

Oh I'm really loving those early Sno-Pros as of late, but if you are just looking for something to zip around on from time to time, get a 96 or 97 ZR440 if you want a 440.  Don't have to deal with the timing or power valves.

Like this one...

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/333-arctic-cat/1697738-1996-zr-440-a.html

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I want this baby for fucking around on not to mention I just think they are cool.

https://nmi.craigslist.org/snw/d/artic-cat-440-sno-pro/6284176867.html

31 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Get off yer wallet already, ya cheap fuck :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

There is something about that sled that makes me think it was a racer back when it was new, but with a tunnel stamped 11/95, I'm not sure.  

So is it considered a SnoPro or regular ZR440?

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

There is something about that sled that makes me think it was a racer back when it was new, but with a tunnel stamped 11/95, I'm not sure.  

This may be one my favorite sleds I've ever had. If I was under 6 foot and less than 200lbs I'd still have it. Man that 440 was strung high. 

4eFuEJ0.jpg

On 9/1/2017 at 0:48 PM, Snake said:

Found a 20 year old...

20170901_123157.thumb.jpg.31b6cfe80ab5ddd3fd373a24f199a4fd.jpg

Hard to believe this sled is 22-23 yrs old already! I still remember the day I bought in 96 and I'm glad I still have it and it's being enjoyed by my son. 

HPIM0444 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1000 (Large).JPG

IMG_0503 (Large).JPG

• Like 2