Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yo - all you fine R's on the forum that are worried about others milking the government....why don't you pay for a forum membership instead of freeloading off the rest of us...Doe Dumber....etc...:snack:

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You start answering some questions and not being an ass all the time, maybe I would buy a membership.  Right now with all your bullshit, I doesn't make financial sense.

What does a membership have to do with me?  Ask shitforbrains or CFK....you cheap hypocrite :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You start answering some questions and not being an ass all the time, maybe I would buy a membership.  Right now with all your bullshit, I doesn't make financial sense.

Yet you keep coming here to do battle with him. Odd. :nuts:

Don't blame SnowDummy  because you're cheap, man up and buy a membership or own it and say you're too cheap.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - all you fine R's on the forum that are worried about others milking the government....why don't you pay for a forum membership instead of freeloading off the rest of us...Doe Dumber....etc...:snack:

Aren't you the POS that had someone else pay his way on the old site?

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Aren't you the POS that had someone else pay his way on the old site?

Nope.  Somebody tried to be cute and pay for mine which had just expired.  So being the 'pay my own way' type of guy that I am - I paid for Doe Dumbers.  Now he's too cheap to buy one.  So tell the class who the worthless piece of shit is :owned: 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yet you keep coming here to do battle with him. Odd. :nuts:

Don't blame SnowDummy  because you're cheap, man up and buy a membership or own it and say you're too cheap.

I haven't re-upped because I didn't get a refund from Rob when the site blew up, so in my mind I have one til like May of 2017. :bc:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nope.  Somebody tried to be cute and pay for mine which had just expired.  So being the 'pay my own way' type of guy that I am - I paid for Doe Dumbers.  Now he's too cheap to buy one.  So tell the class who the worthless piece of shit is :owned: 

Tried? sorry that does not pass the stink test

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I haven't re-upped because I didn't get a refund from Rob when the site blew up, so in my mind I have one til like May of 2017. :bc:

I'd agree with that logic IF Rob still owned the joint. As far as I know CKF owns it and ShortShitForBrains (god damn I love Momo's nicknames! :lol: ) helps out with the admin side of things. Rob is not a part of it.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I'd agree with that logic IF Rob still owned the joint. As far as I know CKF owns it and ShortShitForBrains (god damn I love Momo's nicknames! :lol: ) helps out with the admin side of things. Rob is not a part of it.

No shit......pry open that wallet you goonie goo goo Maine Samsquanch!

19 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I've got no problem honoring your membership :bc: 

• Like 1

CKF said CM's were good till September 17 so you get 6 months free :) oh but don't forget he said he had about 25 CM's which only runs shit for like 6 months so he needs twice that to keep shit running annually so step up guys, if you enjoy this place pony up the dozen or so coffees it cost and use a thermos for a week :dunno: 

• Like 1

Kick creeper and Doe Dumber off the site if they don't pay up by the end of the week. :snack:

Those two conservative hypocritical bastards need to quit freeloading off the responsible members.  

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kick creeper and Doe Dumber off the site if they don't pay up by the end of the week. :snack:

Those two conservative hypocritical bastards need to quit freeloading off the responsible members.  

Oh look....more whining by the square head...fuck man this isn't HCS so go lay down. I would also say that your big mouth and arrogance will catch up to you at some point.

Edited by Biggie Smails

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh look....more whining by the square head...fuck man this isn't HCS so go lay down. I would also say that your big mouth and arrogance will catch up to you at some point.

:nuts:. So you support giving a pass for two of the sites most outspoken and dumb dumb conservatives who continually complain about other people's money and entitlement programs?  :snack:. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. So you support giving a pass for two of the sites most outspoken and dumb dumb conservatives who continually complain about other people's money and entitlement programs?  :snack:. :lol: 

Fuck man get a goddamn life.:boot:

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Kick you out for being a whinny little fuckface cunt. Fact is nobody will get the boot so man up forehead or shut the fuck up. My guess is you'll do neither  :lol: 

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What's that?

:snack: