Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Got it, thanks!

What does it cost to run a forum like this?

We have a pretty large local car scene and I thinking something like this would be cool..... especially in the winter when you don't see everyone weekly.

Btw- great job so far.

I don't mind contributing with no advertising.

No way am I giving a dime to vertiscope owned forum

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What does it cost to run a forum like this?

We have a pretty large local car scene and I thinking something like this would be cool..... especially in the winter when you don't see everyone weekly.

Btw- great job so far.

I don't mind contributing with no advertising.

No way am I giving a dime to vertiscope owned forum

Server space runs about $50/ month, and software updates $100/ year :bc:

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Make the freeloaders pay...especially the regulars like creeper and Doe Dumber.

We aren't going to require anyone to pay to be here :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ckf said:

I know.  But it's pathetic two of the sites most outspoken conservatives who whine about entitlement and using other people's money are not contributing to the site.  Both are freeloading hypocrites. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I know.  But it's pathetic two of the sites most outspoken conservatives who whine about entitlement and using other people's money are not contributing to the site.  Both are freeloading hypocrites. 

if they were shillery supporters you wouldn't say a fucking word

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

if they were shillery supporters you wouldn't say a fucking word

But you'd expect Hillary supporters to be freeloaders according to the peanut gallery :lol: Another example of reality not supporting your fucked up opinions :lmao: 

I call out any forum regular who's freeloading.  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But you'd expect Hillary supporters to be freeloaders according to the peanut gallery :lol: Another example of reality not supporting your fucked up opinions :lmao: 

I call out any forum regular who's freeloading.  

:baby::baby::baby:

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Read it again Slope so it sinks in.....maybe. Now give it a rest you fucking block head dipshit 

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Mxz800 suports freeloaders and doesn't have the balls to call out Creeper and Doe Dumber :lmao: First class pussy :bc: 

Calls people freeloaders on a snowmobile forum and thinks it makes him a badass....you can't make this shit up. :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Calls people freeloaders on a snowmobile forum and thinks it makes him a badass....you can't make this shit up. :lol:

On a sled forum that all he does is spew his extremely biased political bullshit

an endorsement from hcs!

If you really want to discuss Political subjects and issues there are plenty of other site out there for you to discuss you political views and thoughts, and if you are looking for a site that is somewhat snowmobile related try Freedom Sledder and visit their Current events forum....... thumbsup.png

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at all the pusssies who can't call out the hypocritical conservative freeloaders :lol: Holy shit are you clowns weak. 

Oh just stop it.

You think they are going to pay up right away after you have called them out on it?

You might have just caused two guys to never contribute now.

Edited by Capt.Storm

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Oh just stop it.

You think they are going to pay up right away after you have called them out on it?

That's their fault - not mine.  Quit making excuses for the two hypocritical freeloaders.  Fuck those two freeloading hypocrites.  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's their fault - not mine.  Quit making excuses for the two hypocritical freeloaders.  Fuck those two freeloading hypocrites.  

Just calling it as I see it and you knew how it would play out.

Edited by Capt.Storm

29 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Oh just stop it.

Yep because as soon as they pay he'll start up his bullshit again on how he's the blah blah blah. So, in a sense, he's costing the forum money. Good job dipshit! Just keep your mouth shit for once FFS

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep because as soon as they pay he'll start up his bullshit again on how he's the blah blah blah. So, in a sense, he's costing the forum money. Good job dipshit! Just keep your mouth shit for once FFS

Well yeah if they paid up he would rub it in that he shamed them into it..and if not he would keep calling them out..he had it covered.

He set up a situation where they could not win...right out of the dems play book.

Plus he was hoping we would all join in with him..that part was a swing and a miss though.

Edited by Capt.Storm

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well yeah if they paid up he would rub it in that he shamed them into it..and if not he would keep calling them out..he had it covered.

He set up a situation where they could not win...right out of the dems play book.

He tries to do that with every topic and every post. His shtick is old and so played out that not many fall into his weak trap anymore. We just poke fun, point and laugh. :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

:nuts: So,two,hypocritical freeloaders refise to pay and it's the guys fault for calling them out on it :lmao: Typical conservative pussies who can't speak the truth to,those they agree with...glad creeper and doe dumber are on your side....freeloaders :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He tries to do that with every topic and every post. His shtick is old and so played out that not many fall into his weak trap anymore. We just poke fun, point and laugh. :lol: 

Well to be fair he used to post some thought out convincing arguments up way back in the day on hcs.

I for one used to like reading them..but he got ran over so bad from some ruthless far right wingers that he went ballistic and has never been the same since...lol. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: So,two,hypocritical freeloaders refise to pay and it's the guys fault for calling them out on it :lmao: Typical conservative pussies who can't speak the truth to,those they agree with...glad creeper and doe dumber are on your side....freeloaders :bc: 

Think about it for a minute. If someone you, lets just say isn't on your xmas list (trying to be nice here) told you to do something, would you?