Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

6 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

WORK! please don't use them profanities please, why work when all I have to do is side with the dems and get a free ride, come on man think. gotta go for a while, got to stand in line at the mission back soon

another slithery supporter, go figure

• Platinum Contributing Member

Looks like the conservatives support freeloaders... :lol: making excuses for two conservative clowns who refuse to pay...you fella's have such giant bleeding vagina's you can't even call out one of your own who's freeloading :lmao: 

P.U.S.S.I.E.S. :lol::bigfinger::lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like the conservatives support freeloaders... :lol: making excuses for two conservative clowns who refuse to pay...you fella's have such giant bleeding vagina's you can't even call out one of your own who's freeloading :lmao: 

P.U.S.S.I.E.S. :lol::bigfinger::lol: 

Damn you are fucked in the head.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn you are fucked in the head.

No excuses on here for Doe Dumb and Creepers freeloading ways? :lmao: 

Like I said - I don't GAF - I merely focus on the hypocrisy.  Those two dipshits flap their lips about personal responsibility, paying your own way, entitlements, freeloaders, etc....but when given the opportunity to 'pay to play' - they balk and make excuses. That's hypocrisy and many on here are supporting it. :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Like I said - I don't GAF - I merely focus on the hypocrisy.  Those two dipshits flap their lips about personal responsibility, paying your own way, entitlements, freeloaders, etc....but when given the opportunity to 'pay to play' - they balk and make excuses. That's hypocrisy and many on here are supporting it. :lmao: 

So clueless.  This place is called "FREEDOM" sledder.  That means we are free to enjoy the conversation.  If you don't like it, start up your own site where you FORCE members to pay.  That is the democrat way, to FORCE people to pay.  You have proved that.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So clueless.  This place is called "FREEDOM" sledder.  That means we are free to enjoy the conversation.  If you don't like it, start up your own site where you FORCE members to pay.  That is the democrat way, to FORCE people to pay.  You have proved that.

:nuts: You're a hypocritical 'free'loader :lol: :nuts:

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look in a mirror, at McLiar the DNC the Clintons, Krerry , Kennedys, Franken, BLM, OWS, any liberal gathering etc, face t you live freeloaders ,,as long as it's a lefty.

Got your baller pals ready y pay up?

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Tell ya what I'll do Snow bevis, it cost 50.00 a month for the site per CKF..

I'll pay fifty bucks,, as long as McLiar, Silver spoon Vinnie, and you do.  Oh , and that kid Boerded.

TTT

35 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

TTT

I already said I"m in when you get Doe Dumber to pay up....3 of us FS 2 of you - still a deal,for you....typical - we are willing to do a little more. MC and Vince agree and you get Doe Dumber to agree.....of course $50 might be too much for him....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I already said I"m in when you get Doe Dumber to pay up....3 of us FS 2 of you - still a deal,for you....typical - we are willing to do a little more. MC and Vince agree and you get Doe Dumber to agree.....of course $50 might be too much for him....

That was not my bet, make your own bet with him,

4 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

I know that I only have been here for 7 posts but this snowrider feller is a very angry young man, I don't like him very much, BTW the grilled cheese and tomato soup was top quality at the mission tonite

He's a far left lib that stands up for people that are down on their luck...you should look to him for a helping hand!

Edited by Capt.Storm

14 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

I know that I only have been here for 7 posts but this snowrider feller is a very angry young man, I don't like him very much, BTW the grilled cheese and tomato soup was top quality at the mission tonite

WTF did that stupid fuck blowrider create a dupe LOL