Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on man, lead instead of follow.  

I would have paid the 15.00 if Snowbevis had not been his normal libtard, now it's a learning experience for him, since libs are always whining about fair share" and Ability to pay is is fair to expect the leading libs to pay more.

Vince has stepped up, just waiting for Snow bevis , 1Kjw, Mcliar and Boared,

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

I would have paid the 15.00 if Snowbevis had not been his normal libtard, now it's a learning experience for him, since libs are always whining about fair share" and Ability to pay is is fair to expect the leading libs to pay more.

Vince has stepped up, just waiting for Snow bevis , 1Kjw, Mcliar and Boared,

Bullshit, you waited until Rob lowered the price on the other site, feel free to mooch of the rest who pay their way and show your lack of class by taking advantage of some ones goodwill who started the site.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Bullshit, you waited until Rob lowered the price on the other site, feel free to mooch of the rest who pay their way and show your lack of class by taking advantage of some ones goodwill who started the site.

So "pay your fair share"  only applies to other people eh? how predictable. I've offered to pay 50.00 and even 100.00 as long as liberal blowhards like you do the same.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

So "pay your fair share"  only applies to other people eh? how predictable. I've offered to pay 50.00 and even 100.00 as long as liberal blowhards like you do the same.  

You're a freeloader and you've been :owned::lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On August 18, 2016 at 9:12 AM, racer254 said:

MORE FREE STUFF.  Funded by the middle class so that elite democrats can give kickbacks.

right snowbeavis?

Speaking of FREE :snack:

Edited by SnowRider