Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: So,two,hypocritical freeloaders refise to pay and it's the guys fault for calling them out on it :lmao: Typical conservative pussies who can't speak the truth to,those they agree with...glad creeper and doe dumber are on your side....freeloaders :bc: 

Dude,know when to quit ,you can't win this one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Think about it for a minute. If someone you, lets just say isn't on your xmas list (trying to be nice here) told you to do something, would you?

That's not the point.  They are the freeloaders and all of you should quit making excuses for them :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well to be fair he used to post some thought out convincing arguments up way back in the day on hcs.

I for one used to like reading them..but he got ran over so bad from some ruthless far right wingers that he went ballistic and has never been the same since...lol. 

There is no point in thought out and in depth posts on here.  The amount of stupidity on here does not warrant it.  Once in awhile it makes sense to provide more in depth posts - but not very often.  Clowns like Dumbski bitch - but they offer absolutley nothing of substance to the forum.  In fact they epitomize the stupidity on here.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There is no point in thought out and in depth posts on here.  The amount of stupidity on here does not warrant it.  Once in awhile it makes sense to provide more in depth posts - but not very often.  Clowns like Dumbski bitch - but they offer absolutley nothing of substance to the forum.  In fact they epitomize the stupidity on here.  

So by saying all of that it seems to say they are beating you at your own game then...they control how you post..see what I'm saying?

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, ckf said:

:wall:

Dude - I care less about if they pay.  I'll pay and hold up my end but if you want to make excuses for two hypocritical conservative freeloaders - it's your site and your loss not mine. 

They are regulars and constantly spew conservative talking points but can't even pay $15/year to play on here.  Yet they flap their lips about entitlements and other people's money.....but it does support the notion of how absolutely hypocritical and stupid those on the right are...

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

So by saying all of that it seems to say they are beating you at your own game then...they control how you post..see what I'm saying?

:nuts:. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - I care less about if they pay.  I'll pay and hold up my end but if you want to make excuses for two hypocritical conservative freeloaders - it's your site and your loss not mine. 

They are regulars and constantly spew conservative talking points but can't even pay $15/year to play on here.  Yet they flap their lips about entitlements and other people's money.....but it does support the notion of how absolutely hypocritical and stupid those on the right are...

How long was it before you paid up on hcs...man I hate to own a guy in his own thread..but you leave me no choice.

Edited by Capt.Storm

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

He's the needle mover though! :lol: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If the shoe was on the other foot you wouldn't pay either. That's all I'm trying to get across to you.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

If the shoe was on the other foot you wouldn't pay either. That's all I'm trying to get across to you.

Oh he knows the deal..he's just trying to act dumb..but there is no need for acting on his part.:D

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Mxz800 suports freeloaders and doesn't have the balls to call out Creeper and Doe Dumber :lmao: First class pussy :bc: 

why would I call them out it is their fucking choice, not mine or YOURS you sniveling piece of the stuff I scrape of my shoe. I pay 'cause it's idiots like you that give me some cheap entertainment, you pay to feel important............another slow day in the light bulb business?

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Oh just stop it.

You think they are going to pay up right away after you have called them out on it?

You might have just caused two guys to never contribute now.

He is just hurting the forum.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well yeah if they paid up he would rub it in that he shamed them into it..and if not he would keep calling them out..he had it covered.

He set up a situation where they could not win...right out of the dems play book.

Plus he was hoping we would all join in with him..that part was a swing and a miss though.

Like I said, he did this back on the old site.  Then he went and paid for me to act like he shamed me into.  I love being in his head and I am actually glad that many people understand how he is.  If he had any balls, he would go start his own site and require people pay to join.  That's the typical way that democrats get money, by forcing citizens to pay for things. 

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - I care less about if they pay. 

Is that so???? Have you noticed a thread about exactly that? The one you started and have posted in most likely the most? 

I'll give you a small hint to help you out. It's this thread!!! :lol: 

Stop with the bullshit and zip it dipshit

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

Tell ya what I'll do Snow bevis, it cost 50.00 a month for the site per CKF..

I'll pay fifty bucks,, as long as McLiar, Silver spoon Vinnie, and you do.  Oh , and that kid Boerded.

Edited by Sleepr2

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Tell ya what I'll do Snow bevis, it cost 50.00 a month for the site per CKF..

I'll pay fifty bucks,, as long as McLiar, Silver spoon Vinnie, and you do.  Oh , and that kid Boerded.

Deal on my end as long as Doe Dumb pays for a month also.  Deal...??  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I offered you my deal and you refused.

You can make all the deals you want with others. 

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

as soon as CKF lets me know you , Solver spoon Vinnie and McLiar and boered pays up I will.

take it or leave it .