Check your account email address ×

FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there are some similarities, no doubt. but trump and the current blend of teabagging gop'ers are nothing like the dems, in most areas. how the fuck you can't see that by now is astonishing. you should have done everything in your power to stop trump. you didn't. you knew stein didn't have a chance, you thought Hillary was going to win it, and you wanted to make yourself feel a little better by making a stance and telling everyone you voted stein. I wanted Bernie, still do, far more than Hillary. but when it came down to two options, I chose the better. I own nothing in this mess, you do. if trump, sessions, or any of his other picks haven't caused a thorn in your side yet, I hope they soon do. :bc:

Lol. 

So I succumbed to peer pressure and voted for a little known party candidate but you didn't when you voted for the only candidate who could lose to Trump?

And now you're continuing to not succumb to peer pressure by continuing to support a party that purposefully sold out the people's choice in favor of a corporate hack loser candidate?

I can't help but laugh at this pathetic projection on your part. It's fucking wild, bro.

Edited by motonoggin
  • Like 2

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

So I succumbed to peer pressure and voted for a little known party candidate but you didn't when you voted for the only candidate who could lose to Trump?

And now you're continuing to not succumbed to peer pressure by continuing to support a party that purposefully sold out the people's choice in favor of a corporate hack loser candidate?

I can't help but laugh at this pathetic projection on your part. It's fucking wild, bro.

you're right noggin. many of the rw'ers who supported trump, the ones who despise Washington, wanted an outsider, someone with business experience, someone to drain the swamp, offering less handouts..... would have fully supported a bernie sanders. :lol:

you're a trip dude.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're right noggin. many of the rw'ers who supported trump, the ones who despise Washington, wanted an outsider, someone with business experience, someone to drain the swamp, offering less handouts..... would have fully supported a bernie sanders. :lol:

you're a trip dude.

Donald Trump is Barack Obama's, Bernie Sanders and Hilary Clinton's President.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a trip dude.

Trump was a lot of middle America's second choice over Bernie. There is no doubt about that whatsoever, no matter how much you want to deny it.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Trump was a lot of middle America's second choice over Bernie. There is no doubt about that whatsoever, no matter how much you want to deny it.

Slinger doesn't understand what an independent even is. You have to pick a team in his world. It's been explained to him a thousand times...still doesn't get it.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Bernie had a better chance of getting my vote than hillary.  slinger still doesn't understand that.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bernie had a better chance of getting my vote than hillary.  slinger still doesn't understand that.

Yup. This was the Dems election to lose, and they made sure they picked a candidate that would guarantee a loss.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor noggin, waited for months to come out and gripe about trump but didn't feel "justified"?  it took a good old fashioned case of racism to finally do it.

:lies:

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Slinger doesn't understand what an independent even is. You have to pick a team in his world. It's been explained to him a thousand times...still doesn't get it.

^^^^ This!!!!!! So true :bc: 

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor noggin, waited for months to come out and gripe about trump but didn't feel "justified"?  it took a good old fashioned case of racism to finally do it.

Lol. 

I am thoroughly enjoying the destruction of both parties happening right before our eyes.

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

I'd like to club a nazi over the head too. That doesn't make it right. 

It sure does make it right. Something's are past what is right and wrong according to the law. Beating up actual nazis is one of those. 

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yes it does

Werd

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It sure does make it right. Something's are past what is right and wrong according to the law. Beating up actual nazis is one of those. 

Werd

Slippery slope though.  So then, theorhetically, when enough people disagree with another group, we can start eradicating them.  Hey, I'm all for it myself....but let's not change the rules as we go.  And that means "enough people" is relative also.  If me and my boys decide we've heard enough of some liberal twats running their faces at the bar, we can start bashing their skulls too?  Excellent!  No comparison?  Why not?  In our opinion, what they have done and or doing is pretty fucked also.  Not the same?  Who says?

You smell what I'm cookin'?  Hint:  Can you buy a vowel?  C_nstituti_nal rights.  

Mmmmmm.....smell it!     MR. PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lmao:

Image result for the rock wrestler hand to ear

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Maybe put it to him this way?

Independant- A large froup of undecideds that are pivitol in any election.....they ultimately usually look at the fan base as a deciding factor in the end.  OR,

Independant- A voter that the Democrats still aren't gaining support from due to their own fuckery from the last election and the continued MSM bullshit, whining and blame gaming over the last results.

:dunno:

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Werd

Go club a bunch of Nazi's maybe even kill a few see if you aren't charged you steaming pile of ignorant pawn monkey shit :flush:

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Go club a bunch of Nazi's maybe even kill a few see if you aren't charged you steaming pile of ignorant pawn monkey shit :flush:

I can't get myself to hate anybody, even though nazis have had an effect on my family history. And I have a family to support, so jail is out for me. This particular group is just a collection of misguided fools IMO.