Check your account email address ×

FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude i've been listening to some of these fucking nitwits for 15+ years.   To say that its tiresome watching them chase their tails would be the understatement of the week.

:flush::flush::flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Whats third in line after this whole Nazi narrative wears out? 

It's going to take awhile.....Joe Scarborough just said Trump "champions" neo nazis....WTF.

Now he is providing aid and comfort to Nazis and White Supremacists....fucking Scarborough and the rest of these clowns are off the rails....wow. Who here thinks Trump is responsible for this violence?

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's going to take awhile.....Joe Scarborough just said Trump "champions" neo nazis....WTF.

Commies and Nazis!!!! :lol: These dipshits are wearing out all the good boogie-men before his first year is up. I really think they might make their way onto Aliens at some point...no where to go but up

black-alien-face-smiley-emoticon.png.89f93a9ecce6f1ed508a2592d7614cdd.png

Edited by Skidooski

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i actually thought you meant champagne cookies, thinking there was such a thing. in case you haven't noticed, i despise cowards who succumb to peer pressure. it's happened in here, ALOT.

It happened to you just last election.

Mueller is working on Russia Dumbski :bc: 

And the title of the thread is perfect - the Clown Posse defends Dump relentlessly regardless of the topic or his commmers.  Smails is simply another spineless poster and his mentor is Dumbski.  Two pussies 👍

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Two groups get in a brawl. He says both sides were bad. And somehow that means he supports one side? :nuts: 

That's the way they need to, have to, want to spin it. Trump the Nazi supporter is their narrative while the whole Russian thing has nothing to new to report. All these boogie-men  lolz

636265611549799997-7266087_nETvIke.thumb.jpg.7e316413513923dede0fd574c7c17437.jpg

Edited by Skidooski

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's the way they need to, have to, want to spin it. Trump the Nazi supporter is their narrative while the whole Russian thing has nothing to new to report. All these boogie-men  lolz

I'd like to club a nazi over the head too. That doesn't make it right. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Whats third in line after this whole Nazi narrative wears out? 

What narrative you spineless Pussy?  Simply reacting g to Dump's absolute stupidity and lack of leadership like many other R's and business leaders.   Yet some spineless Putz on a forum has it all figured out.  And has Mueller wrapped up his i vestigsrion?  :snack:

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Now he is providing aid and comfort to Nazis and White Supremacists....fucking Scarborough and the rest of these clowns are off the rails....wow. Who here thinks Trump is responsible for this violence?

He aint responsible... we need to go back 8 years and then you can clearly see who is responsible... I really started with.. "The Cambridge police acted stupidly" The guy did nothing BUT stir the racial pot.

1 minute ago, COPO said:

He aint responsible... we need to go back 8 years and then you can clearly see who is responsible... I really started with.. "The Cambridge police acted stupidly" The guy did nothing BUT stir the racial pot.

LMAO.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'd like to club a nazi over the head too. That doesn't make it right. 

Labels and the constant barrage by the MSM of whatever is popular at that time then the move onto the next "story"

3 minutes ago, COPO said:

Obama did nothing to help racial tensions but this isn't his fault. This goes back a lot further then 8 years

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Obama did nothing to help racial tensions but this isn't his fault. This goes back a lot further then 8 years

Examples :snack:

Besides himself being black..... :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Labels and the constant barrage by the MSM of whatever is popular at that time then the move onto the next "story"

More spineless drivel and rhetoric from a forum follower :snack:

IMG_3223.JPG

IMG_3290.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes it does

So if I don't like antifa or the evil weed I have a right to club you over the head? 

:news: