Check your account email address ×

FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

These skinhead/neo nazi/white supremacist fucks have been around for decades and the only reason they are garnering this attention is because they are being used to discredit Trump who could have avoided all of this by playing the media game better. Do I think Trump is a nazi no....a dumbass at times yes.

Well said.  But wait, somebody else needs to read your comments un-so-lovey about Trump.

@Snoslinger

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

These skinhead/neo nazi/white supremacist fucks have been around for decades and the only reason they are garnering this attention is because they are being used to discredit Trump who could have avoided all of this by playing the media game better. Do I think Trump is a nazi no....a dumbass at times yes.

Trump acted so poorly in all this. I agree that the white supremacist thing isn't a new deal. It's the new breed that really has picked up strength. They are media savvy, educated, and a lot more dangerous ideologically. They've flown under the radar hiding in back plain site on Internet forums and even the RNC.

Whatever it is, this new breed is a long way from shaved heads and slinging meth. They honestly believe Trump has embraced them. To an extent his failures can be constructed as a passive embrace. What I think worries a lot of people is these new types blend better. Hell they caught some university professor holding his tiki torch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump acted so poorly in all this. I agree that the white supremacist thing isn't a new deal. It's the new breed that really has picked up strength. They are media savvy, educated, and a lot more dangerous ideologically. They've flown under the radar hiding in back plain site on Internet forums and even the RNC.

Whatever it is, this new breed is a long way from shaved heads and slinging meth. They honestly believe Trump has embraced them. To an extent his failures can be constructed as a passive embrace. What I think worries a lot of people is these new types blend better. Hell they caught some university professor holding his tiki torch. 

He absolutely acted poorly and the more the criticism mounted the more he doubled down on acting poorly. 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol:

your buddy in the WH is emboldening these idiots, and has been since before the election. that is what giving them power and incentive, nothing else. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

your buddy in the WH is emboldening these idiots, and has been since before the election. that is what giving them power and incentive, nothing else. 

Just like your buddy emboldened BLM and black rioters for 8 years?

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, they've been subdued and haven't held a rally for the last eight years.  Trump gave them the "A-OK" to come out and not be afraid of that skin black man anymore.

Holy cripey!

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, they've been subdued and haven't held a rally for the last eight years.  Trump gave them the "A-OK" to come out and not be afraid of that skin black man anymore.

Holy cripey!

No Shit holy cripey...fucking guy is a rockhead. That article I posted was originally posted next door and is a very good read about this whole thing.

Damn good article.  And yep...PERFECT LINE:

"The connectivity of our phones and social media, amplified by the media, has turned total imbeciles into activists. These people are sick and have nothing better to do than create strife."

• Thanks 1

you fucking bozos are missing the point, as usual. had trump said what he did the second time, instead of the first and third, all this trump charlottesviille bashing wouldn't be happening. but when you look at the complete trump puzzle, the picture is clear. the vast majority of the country, the world see trump for what he is, but a few dumbfucks on a snowmobile site have it all figured out and everyone else is wrong :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you fucking bozos are missing the point, as usual. had trump said what he did the second time, instead of the first and third, all this trump charlottesviille bashing wouldn't be happening. but when you look at the complete trump puzzle, the picture is clear. the vast majority of the country, the world see trump for what he is, but a few dumbfucks on a snowmobile site have it all figured out and everyone else is wrong :lol:

Shhhhhh......quiet down and get some rest.  It's too late to get triggered again.

He absolutely acted poorly and the more the criticism mounted the more he doubled down on acting poorly. 

You really don't pay attention or read anything do you.....just spew the same old shit over and over.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shhhhhh......quiet down and get some rest.  It's too late to get triggered again.

He's pulling double duty without Slope and now he's given himself the vapors.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You really don't pay attention or read anything do you.....just spew the same old shit over and over.

i just read it anc commented on that bullshit op you posted. poor trump, everyone is putting words in his mouth :lol:

what a crock of bullshit. the words coming out of trump's mouth were his own, not words others tried putting there. my god have you turned into a dumb fuck lately.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i just read it anc commented on that bullshit op you posted. poor trump, everyone is putting words in his mouth :lol:

I was talking about this you moron.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

He's much better off without that complete idiot.  Two heads are definately not better than one when one is sloped. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

It's amazing that he is so fucking stupid that he doesnt know nazis are bad. Kind of the easiest points you can make in any political game is to slam Nazis. But Donny wants to look at all the facts. Evidently some people saw Nazis and wanted to attack them. That use to be ok.