Check your account email address ×

Sad!

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supremacist in Charlottesville

The white supremacist website The Daily Stormer is taking a page out of the Westboro Baptist Church playbook by sending self-described Nazis to the funeral of a woman who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist brethren in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Conservative journalist Laura Loomer revealed in a tweet on Tuesday that Daily Stormer system administrator Andrew Auernheimer, know as “Weev”, is recruiting like-minded people to protest the funeral of Heather Heyer, a counter-protester who police suspect was deliberately run down and killed by a member of a violent group opposing the removal of a Civil War-era statue in Charlottesville. 

SCOOP: "Weev", the system administrator for The Daily Stormer is planning on sending Nazis to #HeatherHeyer funeral. #Charlottesvillepic.twitter.com/opXP1WvPV1

— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) August 14, 2017

“Weev”, the system administrator for The Daily Stormer is planning on sending Nazis to #HeatherHeyer funeral. #Charlottesville,” Loomer wrote.

Her tweet included a screen shot of a post by “Weev” asking for “e-sleuths” to track down the funeral location. 

“Yo, I need some research done,” Weev wrote. “What’s the location of this fat skank’s funeral.”

“Get on it, e-sleuths,” he added. “I want to get people on the ground there.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/daily-stormer-website-sending-nazis-to-harass-funeral-of-woman-allegedly-killed-by-white-supremacist-in-charlottesville/amp/

Retards.  Maybe Antifa, BLM and all the other half-witted representatives of the sad and disenfranchised protest coalition can head them off at the pass. They can really have a good dust up for all the marbles!  Trophies for everyone afterwords!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2237.GIF

I was thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if some of those biker dudes showed up to block these faggots like they did when those anti-war lib tards protested at veterans funerals.  And wow...this would certainly be more entertaining!   Cameras off!  LET FLY!!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I was thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if some of those biker dudes showed up to block these faggots like they did when those anti-war lib tards protested at veterans funerals.  And wow...this would certainly be more entertaining!   Cameras off!  LET FLY!!!!

For sure . 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It would be awesome, but at the end of the day all it does is fuck up what should be a somber moment for the family and friends of the woman.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It would be awesome, but at the end of the day all it does is fuck up what should be a somber moment for the family and friends of the woman.

Yeah.  Tru dat.  But I'd bet there may be a family member or two of the deceased that may enjoy the soothing sounds of white trash supremacist heads being split open and grey matter leaking out.

These idiots aren't gonna show up anyway.  All show and no go.  They, like Antifa, think they instill fear in the population with their idiotic propaganda.  

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dump voters :snack:

I think it is fucking funny how you stupid fucks think any one who supports PRESIDENT TRUMP has to be a racist white power neo nazi it's going to be a long 8 years for you pussies

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I think it is fucking funny how you stupid fucks think any one who supports PRESIDENT TRUMP has to be a racist white power neo nazi it's going to be a long 8 years for you pussies

I haven't seen anyone on the forum that changes the opinion....:snack:  Lil Momo has doubled down on every post by referencing an unequal example he disagrees with.....speaks volumes 👍

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I haven't seen anyone on the forum that changes the opinion....:snack:  Lil Momo has doubled down on every post by referencing an unequal example he disagrees with.....speaks volumes 👍

You read and comprehend at a middle school level.  A perfect little lib-twat.  

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Im sure most on this forum dont have a good opinion of you. :bc: