Check your account email address ×

THEY TOLD ME IF DONALD TRUMP WERE ELECTED, WE’D SEE OPEN RACIAL SEGREGATION RETURN. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

The University of Minnesota is banning white and straight students from a safe space on campus, according to a Thursday report.

The school’s Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life hosts “Tongues Untied,” a space in which people can congregate to discuss the impact of sexuality, race and gender, according to Campus Reform. But not everyone is invited.

“For our allies: we do appreciate your voices and commitment to dismantling racism and homophobia; however, please note that this is a space created for LGBTQIA and/or same-gender-loving people of color,” the space’s description reads.

“If you identify as a queer and/or trans indigenous person or person of color, we welcome you to take part in our discussions,” states the group’s Facebook page.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/university-bans-white-and-straight-students-from-safe-space/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

The University of Minnesota is banning white and straight students from a safe space on campus, according to a Thursday report.

The school’s Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life hosts “Tongues Untied,” a space in which people can congregate to discuss the impact of sexuality, race and gender, according to Campus Reform. But not everyone is invited.

“For our allies: we do appreciate your voices and commitment to dismantling racism and homophobia; however, please note that this is a space created for LGBTQIA and/or same-gender-loving people of color,” the space’s description reads.

“If you identify as a queer and/or trans indigenous person or person of color, we welcome you to take part in our discussions,” states the group’s Facebook page.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/university-bans-white-and-straight-students-from-safe-space/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Yeah...this is going on in a lot of campuses now.  Apparently, you need to be labeled as a true "victim" before you can enter the "safe places".  It's a full-on liberal fascist movement.  It's almost like a barbie doll movement....and just as dangerous. :lol:

I'm really not sure it can get much funnier.  Although, chopping state and federal funding for the universities would really make it funny.  Let's get on that.  ASAP!

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only whitey can be racist!  That's what I read here anyway. :dunno:

Pretty much...even as a little dipshit youth I wondered why the fuck the negros had their own college fund. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is it that shit like this always gets a good leaving alone from faggot ass idiot DNC meat puppets like Snowrider and MC

Because Slopedusky only has 2 preprogrammed responses to everything and MC is shuffling around his house in piss stained underwear muttering to himself about Russians and those dirty Nips.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Because Slopedusky only has 2 preprogrammed responses to everything and MC is shuffling around his house in piss stained underwear muttering to himself about Russians and those dirty Nips.

basically .......

25 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pretty much...even as a little dipshit youth I wondered why the fuck the negros had their own college fund. :lol: 

Truthfully, I don't really even mind all that shit.  I understand what they've endured and give plenty of leeway.  But it seems like nothing is ever enough.  When Obama was elected, I was thinking...ok, the most powerful elected official in the world is now a black man...surely this will help with race relations and help them maybe start to realize, your color is not the problem.  MAN WAS I EVER FUCKING WRONG.  Turns out, Obama wasn't at all the man I thought he was.  Things just got worse for his race....and divided us even more.  HOW THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truthfully, I don't really even mind all that shit.  I understand what they've endured and give plenty of leeway.  But it seems like nothing is ever enough.  When Obama was elected, I was thinking...ok, the most powerful elected official in the world is now a black man...surely this will help with race relations and help them maybe start to realize, your color is not the problem.  MAN WAS I EVER FUCKING WRONG.  Turns out, Obama wasn't at all the man I thought he was.  Things just got worse for his race....and divided us even more.  HOW THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I don't mind it either but the constant bludgeoning over the head with the racist bullshit is out of fucking hand.

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is it that shit like this always gets a good leaving alone from faggot ass idiot DNC meat puppets like Snowrider and MC

Shut up. I heard you killed Seth....admit it......Vince Foster too....Lmao....you punk

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ain't that the truth :bc:  In spite of having a black man in the white house, these uppity negros have somehow convinced themselves that despite the fact that they only represent 13% of the population, that they deserve 90% of the grievance.  Its nonsense.  Still no truthful talk about what the great society has done to 3 generations of them, and taking away the father figure from their households, and its impact on them.  Instead, we get lectured about white privilege. I'd like to be the asshole who came up with that one.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Shut up. I heard you killed Seth....admit it......Vince Foster too....Lmao....you punk

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Never believe a huffer

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don't care Ben.".really could give a shit about the right claiming the left are racists...look to the White House for the answer

Go lay down.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Only whitey can be racist!  That's what I read here anyway. :dunno:

Honestly, it is sickening how out of control it has gotten. Two different charges of racism against local politicans this week. One for not using blacks in a photo op and the other for using blacks.  A local race baiter went after the mayor saying he was using black children as porch monkeys.

No apologies when the woman who sent the photos of her own  kids in because she thought it was a cute picture. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well surprise surprise!

Exactly....MC posts long ass articles and gets pissed when nobody reads them yet his responses above are par for the course.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

How long before we " progress" to black only schools.  The cure for racism is more racism.

There already are colleges that are predominately black, along with black only frats and sororities.  

This whole safe space stuff on campus is a bunch of crap anyway.