Check your account email address ×

THEY TOLD ME IF DONALD TRUMP WERE ELECTED, WE’D SEE OPEN RACIAL SEGREGATION RETURN. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

37 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There already are colleges that are predominately black, along with black only frats and sororities.  

This whole safe space stuff on campus is a bunch of crap anyway.

Right.  How long before we say blacks can't learn at white privilege H S , middle , elementary schools. Amazing  how much  we have regressed .

I just read an article where teachers could attend a conference and learn how to check their white privilege and micro aggression in the classroom.

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Another case of WHY DO LIBERAL ACCUSATIONS OF RACISM FALL DIRECTLY INTO THE DEM CAMP?

Gays disgust you, why are you so fucking concerned that you can't be in a room full of them?

You little whiny bitches get so up in arms over safe spaces and the PC crowd telling you not to say the n-word word or faggot because you're a bunch of entitled babies who think you deserve to do and say whatever you want regardless of how it affects others.

Liberal: "Don't say the n-word word, it's racist and it hurts black people."

You guys: "I'm entitled to say whatever I want!"

Liberal: "This room is a place for the LGBTQ community."

You guys: "But I'm entitled to go in any room I want!"

For fucks sake, I know damn well most of you would never want to step foot in a room full of gay and transfer SJW's, but still, you're oh so upset because they told you that you can't. It's so pathetic and petty, and it's opened my eyes to the fact that entitlement isn't some new problem with millenials, it goes all the way back to boomers if not further.

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Gays disgust you, why are you so fucking concerned that you can't be in a room full of them?

You little whiny bitches get so up in arms over safe spaces and the PC crowd telling you not to say the n-word word or faggot because you're a bunch of entitled babies who think you deserve to do and say whatever you want regardless of how it affects others.

Liberal: "Don't say the n-word word, it's racist and it hurts black people."

You guys: "I'm entitled to say whatever I want!"

Liberal: "This room is a place for the LGBTQ community."

You guys: "But I'm entitled to go in any room I want!"

For fucks sake, I know damn well most of you would never want to step foot in a room full of gay and transfer SJW's, but still, you're oh so upset because they told you that you can't. It's so pathetic and petty, and it's opened my eyes to the fact that entitlement isn't some new problem with millenials, it goes all the way back to boomers if not further.

Here's a crazy idea, take it off campus where you know, PUBLIC TAX DOLLARS ARENT FUCKING FUNDING YOUR SISSY LIBERAL FASCIST MOVEMENTS.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here's a crazy idea, take it off campus where you know, PUBLIC TAX DOLLARS ARENT FUCKING FUNDING YOUR SISSY LIBERAL FASCIST MOVEMENTS.

Oh so you're throwing a persecution complex into it now? A room where the people you call mentally ill idiots, whose private lives some of you openly admit disgusts you, can sit and talk in peace and comfort... that is your idea of a facist movement out to steal your rights? Give me a fucking break, you guys can't be that much of a bunch of oversensitive pussies. On some level you have to realize there is no reason to give a flying fuck about a college designating one room a safe space for a group of people who are known for being targets of bullying and discrimination. Just let them have the room and fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh so you're throwing a persecution complex into it now? A room where the people you call mentally ill idiots, whose private lives some of you openly admit disgusts you, can sit and talk in peace and comfort... that is your idea of a facist movement out to steal your rights? Give me a fucking break, you guys can't be that much of a bunch of oversensitive pussies. On some level you have to realize there is no reason to give a flying fuck about a college designating one room a safe space for a group of people who are known for being targets of bullying and discrimination. Just let them have the room and fuck off.

You just aren't getting it.  And that's fine.  Maddow willbe on later to enforce your views.  

Goddamn what a whiney little bitch you are today.  Boyfriend problems?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You just aren't getting it.  And that's fine.  Maddow willbe on later to enforce your views.  

Goddamn what a whiney little bitch you are today.  Boyfriend problems?

Please explain then wise one, tell me about your God given constitutional right to enter any room you fucking please...

The bold is why there are safe spaces. I don't give a flying fuck what you say to me, but not everyone in the LGBTQ community is comfortable with their political discussion being peppered with gay jokes or hearing people refer to their trans friends as mentally ill and confused. Sometimes they want to talk about Trump's anti-trans service member tweet without hearing some entitled prick belittle the community they are a part of.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Please explain then wise one, tell me about your God given constitutional right to enter any room you fucking please...

The bold is why there are safe spaces. I don't give a flying fuck what you say to me, but not everyone in the LGBTQ community is comfortable with their political discussion being peppered with gay jokes or hearing people refer to their trans friends as mentally ill and confused. Sometimes they want to talk about Trump's anti-trans service member tweet without hearing some entitled prick belittle the community they are a part of.

It's liberal fascist crap!  Nothing more.  College campuses have become the pussification indoctrination centers of America.

But we'll agree to disagree.  However, the overwhelming vast majority would agree that tax dollars should start to become jeapardized for these institutions of idiocy soon.  Then...bye bye.  Go to your own non-tax funded places of sadness, insecurity, and self loathing to spew hatred for those who don't think EXACTLY like you do.  Cuz let's be honest, that's EXACTLY what is going on here.

"Boo hoo!  I'm confused and feel different!  I want people to accept my bizarreness and congratulate me for the courage to chose awkward obscurity!"  

(Insert hand hob emoji here)

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's liberal fascist crap!  Nothing more.  College campuses have become the pussification indoctrination centers of America.

But we'll agree to disagree.  However, the overwhelming vast majority would agree that tax dollars should start to become jeapardized for these institutions of idiocy soon.  Then...bye bye.  Go to your own non-tax funded places of sadness, insecurity, and self loathing to spew hatred for those who don't think EXACTLY like you do.  Cuz let's be honest, that's EXACTLY what is going on here.

"Boo hoo!  I'm confused and feel different!  I want people to accept my bizarreness and congratulate me for the courage to chose awkward obscurity!"  

(Insert hand hob emoji here)

How about they share their safe space with the prayer room for Muslims? Most of the day it's safe space, but a few specific times a day it's a prater room for Muslims... WOuld that make you happier? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound triggered.

I don't get triggered, if this shit bothered me I would go find a safe space instead of sticking around here arguing with a bunch of stubborn old fucks who I know will never agree with me.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

P6XduSJ.gif

Aw, you stole DriftBusta's joke, how cute!

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

How about they share their safe space with the prayer room for Muslims? Most of the day it's safe space, but a few specific times a day it's a prater room for Muslims... WOuld that make you happier? :lol: 

What?  Still aren't getting it.  NO SPECIAL NEEDS PLACES THAT ALIENATE ANY OTHERS ON PUBLIC TAX MONEY.   That includes all religions and your freaks of nature.  The weaklings and the chronically sad.  Self haters and victims.  And any others that can't figure out why their trophies and medals have stopped being awarded.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Still aren't getting it.  NO SPECIAL NEEDS PLACES THAT ALIENATE ANY OTHERS ON PUBLIC TAX MONEY.   That includes all religions and your freaks of nature.  The weaklings and the chronically sad.  Self haters and victims.  And any others that can't figure out why their trophies and medals have stopped being awarded.

You know what the beauty of the whole participation trophy thing is? We were little fucking kids playing in stupid rec leagues and shit, we didn't get upset because we didn't get a trophy, we got upset because we lost. We didn't want a participation trophy, we wanted to go back out their and try to win next time. It was boomer parents who just couldn't stand seeing their special little babies upset who started giving out participation trophies. "Don't worry Johnny, you gave it your best and your still my special little boy!" You fucking morons bitch and moan about millennial entitlement and participation trophies like you weren't the ones raising these kids and handing out those fucking trophies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You know what the beauty of the whole participation trophy thing is? We were little fucking kids playing in stupid rec leagues and shit, we didn't get upset because we didn't get a trophy, we got upset because we lost. We didn't want a participation trophy, we wanted to go back out their and try to win next time. It was boomer parents who just couldn't stand seeing their special little babies upset who started giving out participation trophies. "Don't worry Johnny, you gave it your best and your still my special little boy!" You fucking morons bitch and moan about millennial entitlement and participation trophies like you weren't the ones raising these kids and handing out those fucking trophies.

SImmer down.  Your veins are popping through. :lol:

I don't bitch and moan about any one particular generation.  Whiners create and raise whiners.  That is all.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

SImmer down.  Your veins are popping through. :lol:

I don't bitch and moan about any one particular generation.  Whiners create and raise whiners.  That is all.

My veins are popping through? I'm relaxed over here. I feel like Mike Tyson at his prime looking across the ring at a scrawny child.

• Platinum Contributing Member

WB just piss pounded the homophobic Clown Posse :lmao: 

You fucking tools are up in arms over a space for people you despise to be from your bigotry and hatred while you applaud the ostracization of transgendered soldiers and Muslims.  

It don't get no dumber than that folks :snack:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

My veins are popping through? I'm relaxed over here. I feel like Mike Tyson at his prime looking across the ring at a scrawny child.

:lol: Are you saying you beat up children or, you're an ear biter?  Either way....good luck with all that! :lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

WB just piss pounded the homophobic Clown Posse :lmao: 

You fucking tools are up in arms over a space for people you despise to be from your bigotry and hatred while you applaud the ostracization of transgendered soldiers and Muslims.  

It don't get no dumber than that folks :snack:

SR Troll.jpg

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Are you saying you beat up children or, you're an ear biter?  Either way....good luck with all that! :lol:

I wouldn't beat the kid up, I'd box out of a defensive shell, control the fight, and win on scorecards with minimal damage... then I'd bite that little shit's ear in half for thinking he could challenge me :lol: