Check your account email address ×

1% dembankster Wall Street chuck schumer, just threw hilliary rotten clintoon under the bus

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why is Clinton relevant to you Trumptards?

Well she is the wife of a former president, a former SOS, and ran for president twice, and was supposed to be the current president if I remember correctly. Plus she is really on crooked cunt..

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Clinton is a corrupt person and may run for POTUS again.  She should be relevant to any American voter.

Was at Newark airport this morning, and right beside "Hillary" teeshirts, and " make America great again" tees, were this:  "Michele Obama for president 2020, when they go low, we go high!"  

no, I didn't buy any

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Was at Newark airport this morning, and right beside "Hillary" teeshirts, and " make America great again" tees, were this:  "Michele Obama for president 2020, when they go low, we go high!"  

no, I didn't buy any

Horrifying to think, that there are MILLIONS of people who would support that skranky beastomania. Fuckin' USA. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Horrifying to think, that there are MILLIONS of people who would support that skranky beastomania. Fuckin' USA. 

the rack was at least full, none missing.  so thats a plus i guess.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

the rack was at least full, none missing.  so thats a plus i guess.

I don't get it. I was talking about Michelle for pres. ??? Who are you talking about?

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I don't get it. I was talking about Michelle for pres. ??? Who are you talking about?

wipe the special puddin out of your eyes and read man .....sweet fuck are you dumb. Now where the fuck is my 5GS

5 hours ago, hayward said:

no, I didn't buy any

I hope you flying OUT of Newark and not IN ?  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wipe the special puddin out of your eyes and read man .....sweet fuck are you dumb. Now where the fuck is my 5GS

WTF are you talkin' about? 5gs for what? Are you on drugs or somethin' buddy? :wtf:

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

WTF are you talkin' about? 5gs for what? Are you on drugs or somethin' buddy? :wtf:

you owe me 5g's because you are dumber than a handful of dryer lint ....now pay up sucker before I drive my ass TO SANDY'S SUB SHOP AND TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR BLOWN OUT ASS !!!!!11111111111

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you owe me 5g's because you are dumber than a handful of dryer lint ....now pay up sucker before I drive my ass TO SANDY'S SUB SHOP AND TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR BLOWN OUT ASS !!!!!11111111111

Get bent, you Grandpa Munster-lookin' bitch!!  You got me confused with somebody else, you brain dead hermaphrodite. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Get bent, you Grandpa Munster-lookin' bitch!!  You got me confused with somebody else, you brain dead hermaphrodite. 

I want my 5gs sicko

36 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I hope you flying OUT of Newark and not IN ?  :bc:

I don't fly anywhere.  Put our 15 year old on a plane and sent her away for 10.5 months.  Flys to L.A., then Hong Kong, and somehow gets herself the rest of the way to Malaysia to her host family.  She applied for this hair-brained idea a while ago and today was the day we havn't looked forward to.  Gonna be a long, quiet, worry-some year.  Never thought i'd say this, but can't wait to get back to Newark.