Check your account email address ×

Hanoi jane fonda knew about harvey " The (d) Perv" weinstein a Year ago, kept her liberal CYA mouth shut

I honestly believe all of Hollywood knew what was going on...or at least suspected it to be true.  Now they are all coming out and lambasting the man they kept their mouthes closed about for years.  Flakes to the end.  Why on Earth the lefties think Hollywood should be their mouth piece is surpris......ughhhhh.....nevermind.  It's not surprising at all.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, bussman said:

So in the end the ladies of Hollywood aren't about empowering women and it's just lip service bullshit. 

No wonder they loved Hillary. 

Well said and it explains why they are so obsessed over Trumps grab them by the pussy deal.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly believe all of Hollywood knew what was going on...or at least suspected it to be true.  Now they are all coming out and lambasting the man they kept their mouthes closed about for years.  Flakes to the end.  Why on Earth the lefties think Hollywood should be their mouth piece is surpris......ughhhhh.....nevermind.  It's not surprising at all.

It was the Seth McFarland joke at the Oscar's. He knew everyone in that room would get that joke.

11 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It was the Seth McFarland joke at the Oscar's. He knew everyone in that room would get that joke.

Exactly.  How do you hide things like forcing a girl to watch while you jerk off in a plant at a public restaurant? :lol: 

These people truly are amazing..............." It didn't happen to me, so it wasn't my place"

One of the nations biggest buttinskis didn't feel it was her place.

Just as bad as having to endure a lecture  by Eminem on civility and  misogyny.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, bussman said:

So in the end the ladies of Hollywood aren't about empowering women and it's just lip service bullshit. 

No wonder they loved Hillary. 

This.   This is spot the fuck on.