Check your account email address ×

1% dembankster Wall Street chuck schumer, just threw hilliary rotten clintoon under the bus

43 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I don't get it. I was talking about Michelle for pres. ??? Who are you talking about?

No one's buying her shirts, as the rack was full, thus the sign of lack of support.

To be fair, there didn't appear to be any "make america great again shirts" missing either. :lol:  

16 minutes ago, hayward said:

I don't fly anywhere.  Put our 15 year old on a plane and sent her away for 10.5 months.  Flys to L.A., then Hong Kong, and somehow gets herself the rest of the way to Malaysia to her host family.  She applied for this hair-brained idea a while ago and today was the day we havn't looked forward to.  Gonna be a long, quiet, worry-some year.  Never thought i'd say this, but can't wait to get back to Newark.

A friend on mines son is leaving for a year of highschool in Japan of all places this fall .  Kid took the whole thing upon himself initially but at some point along the way she obviously had to step in and help also , but I was damn impressed by the kid .   It sounds similar to what your daughter is doing .  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

I don't fly anywhere.  Put our 15 year old on a plane and sent her away for 10.5 months.  Flys to L.A., then Hong Kong, and somehow gets herself the rest of the way to Malaysia to her host family.  She applied for this hair-brained idea a while ago and today was the day we havn't looked forward to.  Gonna be a long, quiet, worry-some year.  Never thought i'd say this, but can't wait to get back to Newark.

You sent your 15 year old daughter to Malaysia!!! You do know that Malaysia is 95% Muslim, right? This is a joke right? You can't possibly be serious about sending a young girl to a country 12,000 miles from home!! No fuckin' way. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that special pudding does not belong in your asshole you twinko faggot pos

Fuck off and die, you cop-hayta!! I'm callin' the cops in your town and tellin' them to harass you!!! You meat-slappin', hawk-nosed, cock-smoker!! 

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

A friend on mines son is leaving for a year of highschool in Japan of all places this fall .  Kid took the whole thing upon himself initially but at some point along the way she obviously had to step in and help also , but I was damn impressed by the kid .   It sounds similar to what your son is doing .  :bc:

It's my daughter.  My wife spent a year in h.s. in Switzerland so that's where the kid got it in her head.  She originally applied to go to India, but didn't make the cut, which didn't break my heart at the time because not only did I not want to see her leave for a year at such a young age, but it would have cost us money we donn't really have.  So she lucked out by applying through (AFS)? and got accepted by some organization called yesabrod, and the dept. of state picked up all the expenses.  Bad part is she's living amongst and with a Muslim family.  I hope they all prove me wrong in every aspect.

I think she's crazy but what do I know, i'm too simple to understand what goes through her head.

14 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You sent your 15 year old daughter to Malaysia!!! You do know that Malaysia is 95% Muslim, right? This is a joke right? You can't possibly be serious about sending a young girl to a country 12,000 miles from home!! No fuckin' way. 

calm down 

1 minute ago, hayward said:

calm down 

I can't believe someone would send a 15 year old girl, to a foreign country. Do you know how many sex maniacs are out there???? Sheesh!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I can't believe someone would send a 15 year old girl, to a foreign country. Do you know how many sex maniacs are out there???? Sheesh!!  

Says the pedo who has the hots for a 14 year old.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

thats cool that she did that.  My sons been stuck in BWI all evening he and the girlfriend went down to visit her brother.  Plane just pushed off the gate so i guess I am looking at a 1:30 pickup and bed by 2:30.  He's got an MRI at 8:15 otherwise i'd have told him to rebook for tomorrow flight earlier.  

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Get bent, you Grandpa Munster-lookin' bitch!!  You got me confused with somebody else, you brain dead hermaphrodite. 

You lost the bet Snotty.  

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm sick of hearing about that old hag of a cunt. when are trump humpers going to let it go?  

If the left would keep her out of the news the right wouldn't talk about her.  Kinda like the Palin thing but from the other side.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You lost the bet Snotty.  

If the left would keep her out of the news the right wouldn't talk about her.  Kinda like the Palin thing but from the other side.  

I AIN'T SNOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMNIT, ILL POST A PIC OF MYSELF SOON, AND I'LL PROVE IT!!! GODDAMNIT, I AIN'T SNOTTY!!!  :nuts2:

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I AIN'T SNOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMNIT, ILL POST A PIC OF MYSELF SOON, AND I'LL PROVE IT!!! GODDAMNIT, I AIN'T SNOTTY!!!  :nuts2:

I was up in your neck of the woods last fall.  You had already quit the forum by then so I didn't have your contact info to hook up with you.  I even brought pictures of my awesome woodpile to share. :bc:  

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

So, what am I supposed to like, some old hag with her juggs drooped to her waist, an assful of cottage cheese, and a hooch that smells like low tide on the clam flats??? :ashamed:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was up in your neck of the woods last fall.  You had already quit the forum by then so I didn't have your contact info to hook up with you.  I even brought pictures of my awesome woodpile to share. :bc:  

You have woodpiles!!!!! :rockernana: