Check your account email address ×

Trump's DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana

momo is so fucking dumb I think he should get a fucking darwin award before his impending idiot demise from e.coli........

momo is impervious to the brain eating amoeba's that reside in his shit diet though so he has that going for it

fucking lying ass dull normal faggot as piece of shit

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

momo is so fucking dumb I think he should get a fucking darwin award before his impending idiot demise from e.coli........

momo is impervious to the brain eating amoeba's that reside in his shit diet though so he has that going for it

Momo's living rent free in your brain. :lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

if this surprises anyone than they're a fucking idiot. 

this and the pompeo appointments told me all I needed to know about Trump......his whole cabinet can die in a fire for all I care. 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

if this surprises anyone than they're a fucking idiot. 

What is surprising is that you and Bipolarhooknose have enough neurones to be able to breath on your own :finger3: 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like there was ever a question about how fucking clueless insane dumb as shit you are about basically everything :flush: 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe the dems should hire me as a consultant....

They need to hire somebody for sure.  And ANYBODY not attached to them by their baby nuts or whatever piece of transgender appendage they claim to have is better than anybody they have right now...which, according to them, is nobody.  WTF?  

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Neurons"

:bc: 

or in your case "neurnones"

:lol:

pronounced Ner-No-Nees :lol: what a fucking moron momo is lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by f7ben

every o ne getting all fired up over a story that starts off with this

is expected to release a report next week that criminal justice reform advocates fear will link marijuana to violent crime and recommend tougher sentences for those caught growing, selling

sounds like a page of speculation pretty much like every other story out this yr .

I have a very hard time believing they are willing to get 3/4 or more of the country pissed off about overreach and states rights over pot .that genie left the bottle long ago and is not going back in     

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm too high to read this shit. Fuck Jeff Sessions, the man is a piece of shit.

Fucking old school coot needs to get fired or die!!!  The people of the states in question have spoken, it is legal.  Weed is not deserving of schedule 1 status....tobacco and/or alcohol are way more addicting and destructive than weed....that's why it's called WEED, it is a freakin weed, put here by God, it grows naturally (granted, some of the stuff they grow these days will put you dick in the dirt), it's not made from a bunch of nasty ass chemicals like all the prescriptions everyone takes.  Show some proof of violent crimes committed by some guy stoned out of his mind (on marijuana)....can't do it.  You may find some douche bags (high on something else) ripping off the local pot dispensary and call it a pot crime, but that is about it.

OK, rant is over.  I have a medical condition, Crohn's disease, and for many years the only way I could eat was by using pot as a way to stop the cramping and colon spasms.  I am in remission now, and rarely use pot other than to help with insomnia in the middle of the night on occasion.  I used it several times a day for many many years, and it worked.  I didn't become addicted (not physically possible BTW).  And, since I live in Oregon, I was totally legal in using this medicinally.  The DOJ should listen to the people of the states and WASHINGTON DC, who voted to legalize marijuana.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

is expected to release a report next week that criminal justice reform advocates fear will link marijuana to violent crime and recommend tougher sentences for those caught growing, selling

sounds like a page of speculation pretty much like every other story out this yr .

I have a very hard time believing they are willing to get 3/4 or more of the country pissed off about overreach and states rights over pot .that genie left the bottle long ago and is not going back in     

Marijuana linked to violent crime. Fucking hilarious. How about a study about our lack of rights and freedoms?

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

This.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Marijuana linked to violent crime. Fucking hilarious. How about a study about our lack of rights and freedoms?

Marijuana might be linked to violent crime due to its prohibition.  When you put the control of it into the hands of criminals and gangs, then violent crime is a spinoff due to the fucked up laws.

29 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Marijuana might be linked to violent crime due to its prohibition.  When you put the control of it into the hands of criminals and gangs, then violent crime is a spinoff due to the fucked up laws.

Oh I'm sure. Also I'm sure many felons use marijuana. But I don't think anybody believes that using marijuana contributes to violent behavior. It's quite the opposite. Alcohol on the other hand...

• Like 1

The beady eyed rat needs to go.

Whats happening in many states after the voters have approved of legalization the states have dragged their fuckin feet. Towns have railed against any store sites and continue to deny voters their legal rights.

They have no clue that what exists now are thousands of illegal sales going on right now across their cities and towns. Is it not better to know where the legal sales would be?

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Whats happening in many states after the voters have approved of legalization the states have dragged their fuckin feet. Towns have railed against any store sites and continue to deny voters their legal rights.

They have no clue that what exists now are thousands of illegal sales going on right now across their cities and towns. Is it not better to know where the legal sales would be?

That is going to happen up here, but if the Federal government at least passes the law you can no longer be charge criminally..  I assume that is the same in any legal state?

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:bc:

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

just a fyi the illegal sales do not stop . there are tons of guys out servicing people who do not want to go to the store or leave the bar or hotel etc . even in places like CA the delivery guys are like do you have a medical card . you say yes they sell to you . when ever I go to LA my bud has like 5 guys depending on where you are in town to call and they will hook up in less than 15 pulling a suitcase/display case open it on the hood of the car or park bench what ever done deal  

also the growers in CA are way overstocked and still send a large amount out the back door to service other parts of the country.