Check your account email address ×

As if there were any question...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

ICEWelcher lives in the land of freeloaders and leeches :guzzle:  

I have no idea where he lives other then Canada. So where's the land of freeloaders and leeches?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

You SERIOUSLY (and snot) can't cough up the 15-20 bucks to support the site?

Fuckin' libruls.......

All my life, where ever I go, I have to subsidize fucks like you.

Pathetic.

Leftist fucks always looking for a free ride :nuts: 

my best friend is a rabid trump supporter. we have never felt a strain in our relationship over politics. i think being around other people with different views is an absolute necessity. who the fuck wants to be around clones of yourself? id say say the only people i steer clear of are those who base their worth and success on money and possessions. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

my best friend is a rabid trump supporter. we have never felt a strain in our relationship over politics. i think being around other people with different views is an absolute necessity. who the fuck wants to be around clones of yourself? id say say the only people i steer clear of are those who base their worth and success on money and possessions. 

:iagree::goodpost:

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. :bc: I have one friend who moved to a well off area and all he talks about now is money. Money money money money. Can't even stand being around him anymore. 

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Every once in awhile you make a good post like that. Definitely keeps us guessing if you're jerking people around the other 99% of the time.

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Every once in awhile you make a good post like that. Definitely keeps us guessing if you're jerking people around the other 99% of the time.

Agreed.  I go back and forth with him sometimes.  

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Anyone who refuses to be friends with another because of political differences is a complete FAGGOT!! 

Well, that depends.  I couldn't imagine spending time with some of these guys on here.  Holy moly.  I'd rather hang around some loud mouth talking about all his money...at least that's positive..sort of.

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's hard to find a Trump supporter in these parts

Really.....in Canada.   :lol:   Hard to find someone who cares about Canada or Trudeau around here. :lol:  

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  I go back and forth with him sometimes.  

Well, that depends.  I couldn't imagine spending time with some of these guys on here.  Holy moly.  I'd rather hang around some loud mouth talking about all his money...at least that's positive..sort of.

You mean you couldn't sit back and watch someone like Slope just make a total ass of himself in public? Push his buttons a little while having a few beers and just laugh as the veins start popping out of his big ass forehead?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It would really suck to be so shallow and insecure that you couldn't be friends with people you disagree with. :bc:

4afe8693363831785e87ab21f9e3ef8f--differ

Depends what you disagree about. :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You have 7x the posts.

Typical Union Boy Pussitis.....deflecting for a fellow Klan member :lmao: 

Slinger - Pay up you cheap fucker :bc:

Ice - Pay up :bc:  

Quit being freeloaders on here like Union Boy is off his union.

See how it's done Lil Fella 👍

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You mean you couldn't sit back and watch someone like Slope just make a total ass of himself in public? Push his buttons a little while having a few beers and just laugh as the veins start popping out of his big ass forehead?

SeRena?  No.  We've got "business".

Others, yes.  I'm really good at walking people into really bad places. :lol: Watching them escape from it is my enjoyment.

SICKY!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I disagree with that!!!!!! 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

MEET ME BEHIND SANDY'S!!!!!!!!!!!11

Which one of you is wearing the piss stained tighty-whities with skidmarks and a gimp mask? :lol: