Check your account email address ×

Scientific test for homosexuality

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You mean like @Momorider ?  

he is talking about when I was in a city rental house a few mo ago looking in to a water heater I look over and there is a pile of human shit in the corner . I point out to the city property manager I made come with me to see first hand about the story's I am telling him that he thinks I am exaggerating .

the Somali woman walks over full fist grab the dried up shit then smells it . Waite for it  then for some reason kept it in her palm  until she and property manager walked up

stairs and she put it in the refrigerator . yeah my lack of sensitivity was on full display because I could not help but to laugh until I almost had tears in my eyes from trying to hold it in . the best was that guy who never believed all the stuff I tell hem saw that one first hand .

they offered me a health bump for service calls and I still said NO WAY  I am out of this for ever .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

he is talking about when I was in a city rental house a few mo ago looking in to a water heater I look over and there is a pile of human shit in the corner . I point out to the city property manager I made come with me to see first hand about the story's I am telling him that he thinks I am exaggerating .

the Somali woman walks over full fist grab the dried up shit then smells it . Waite for it  then for some reason kept it in her palm  until she and property manager walked up

stairs and she put it in the refrigerator . yeah my lack of sensitivity was on full display because I could not help but to laugh until I almost had tears in my eyes from trying to hold it in . the best was that guy who never believed all the stuff I tell hem saw that one first hand .

they offered me a health bump for service calls and I still said NO WAY  I am out of this for ever .

I know what that dufus was talking about.  I just felt like flinging a little momo at momo.  

That is a messed up story though for sure.  Some sick fucks those Somali's are.  

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I guess I don't see what your problem is here.  Sounds like they are assimilating just fine.  Voting Dem right?  Ok then.  

:thumb: