Check your account email address ×

Scientific test for homosexuality

Scientists have come up with a fool proof test to tell if a man is homosexual or not. All you have to do is look at a photo of the same woman taken some months apart. If you are attracted to the left hand depiction of the woman you are a homosexual and you should seek a relationship with a dominant male companion. If you are attracted to the woman as depicted on the right hand side of the photo you are not homosexual and are free to date woman like a normal man would.

See photo below but be prepared to acknowledge your homosexuality if you prefer the woman as depicted on the left

ed774ba895faec4bfb812217fef77f90

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'd do them both , it would just take a little more time and a bat to subdue the one on the left

I hate muscley chicks ....its fucking gross although she's not to bad on the left 

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

preference fellas ....we all know most men would stick their dick anywhere.....this is about preference 

Well since you're making us choose.  I would chose the gal on the left.  She is in competition trim at the moment.  As soon as the competition is over and she can start fucking again she will put on 10-15 lbs and look gorgeous. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The bulging clit doesn't go away with the weight gain.  

I know ....it usually goes away when they start acting like woman again and not dudes