Check your account email address ×

Scientific test for homosexuality

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Only when I talk to people as stupid as you :news:

You're a credit to your kind.  The epitome of what we've come to expect.  Glad my gay friends see things much different than you.  They are actually fun to hang with.

Just now, SSFB said:

That it must suck to be hurt by words.

It's not about adults being hurt, it's about the kids who are afraid to come out. Idgaf what anyone says for my own sake, I couldn't care less personally.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're a credit to your kind.  The epitome of what we've come to expect.  Glad my gay friends see things much different than you.  They are actually fun to hang with.

Good for them, they get to hang out with a dipshit!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That it must suck to be hurt by words.

That's what's you took from WB's post?  

And the hayseeds on here throw derogatory names around at will is not what happens with those he hangs with on the East Coast.  Simple point about no respect/respect. 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

That's what's you took from WB's post?  

And the hayseeds on here throw derogatory names around at will is not what happens with those he hangs with on the East Coast.  Simple point about no respect/respect. 

You talking about respect is pretty fucking funny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

It's not about adults being hurt, it's about the kids who are afraid to come out. Idgaf what anyone says for my own sake, I couldn't care less personally.

That explains why you expressed your displeasure in this thread.  Again, FUN GUY!!!!!!

:wall:

Lighten the fuck up already.  You are however allowed to be butt-hurt without explaination.  

:lol:

See, my faggy friends here would find that hilarious.

33 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You guys live in a totally different world than I do. In the circles I run in we really don't call people or things gay in a derogatory manner, it's just blatantly insulting to all the gay people we know. In the circles you run in it's the norm. It's just societal change.

Well you live in a bubble Faggot, most DemonCUNTS do :finger3: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

On FSCE...who GAF :bc: Hard to respect Dumoers :lol: 

But apparently easy to stay here with them.  Poor SeRena.  No other place to wax your poetic safely.  You are THE epic joke over several snowmobile forums.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

On FSCE...who GAF :bc: Hard to respect Dumoers :lol: 

So disparaging remarks on FSCE about homosexuals don't matter, noted. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

So disparaging remarks on FSCE about homosexuals don't matter, noted. :bc:

I don't use the 'f' word towards gays :bc: I use gay to point out the hypocritical homophobes who are actually gay like Gay Graham and Gay Mitch :bc: 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I've got 2 gay friends.  Who cares. Let them be who they are . I don't understand it,but it's who they are and they're pretty good guys. 

Hell, I hung with the dudes I met at their wedding two years ago on the 4th.  Cracked some great jokes with them.  I guess they aren't the upity queers like WB has in NY.  Beats the fuck outa me.  Who gives a fuck?  If you have glass like feelings, I'm not your guy...AT ALL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That explains why you expressed your displeasure in this thread.  Again, FUN GUY!!!!!!

:wall:

Lighten the fuck up already.  You are however allowed to be butt-hurt without explaination.  

See, my faggy friends here would find that hilarious.

Where the fuck did I do that?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I hung with the dudes I met at their wedding two years ago on the 4th.  Cracked some great jokes with them.  I guess they aren't the upity queers like WB has in NY.  Beats the fuck outa me.  Who gives a fuck?  If you have glass like feelings, I'm not your guy...AT ALL.

Uppity NY queers :lol: I was explaining that context matters you moron.