Check your account email address ×

Scientific test for homosexuality

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

ANYBODY MESSES WITH ME I SMASH THEIR FACE IN!!!!!!

:lol:        Can you Imagine , yer out in the garage working on your machine , she has a roid rage episode cause you asked for a sammich , stomps out to the garage , picks up you sled and fires it right through the closed garage door . 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Toothpick thin body builder chicks are nasty .

That is all 

You think that is "toothpick".  Holy shit.  You must live in Fatty Metropolis.  A sanctuary city no doubt. :lmao:

19 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Who is the dude in the subaru suit. That alone screams gay.

Shut the fuck up....CARL!!!!!

:lmao:

32 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is a bartender at the bar near my camp. I think she is 45? She looks great when she isn't in competition training.

IMG_2973.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

They are actually all pretty hot at the lightweight and bantam levels when they aren't prepping for comp.  The dehydration levels get damn near dangerous.

21 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Who is the dude in the subaru suit. That alone screams gay.

One of the best race car drivers in the world. They went in to use the bathroom . I was in the parking lot slobbering on their car when this pic was taken. That fucker is tall.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'd probably go with the one on the right.  I feel sorry for women who gain weight everywhere but the tits.  Plus, we all know she'd do more.

But I'd date the one on the left on the side and feed her some weight gain for a few weeks in between pizza.  Then dump fatty if she hasn't had a boob job or lost 20 by now. :lol:

Oh, @Wildboer is gonna take exception to the "...you are free to date women like a NORMAL MAN DOES" part.  Be ready.

:lol:

Dude, the entire concept of the thread is homophobic af on purpose, it's Ben being inflammatory for shits and giggles... Contrary to what your dumb ass believes I don't give a shit.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dude, the entire concept of the thread is homophobic af on purpose, it's Ben being inflammatory for shits and giggles... Contrary to what your dumb ass believes I don't give a shit.

Jesus.  You sound like a real fun kinda guy.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  You sound like a real fun kinda guy.  

You guys live in a totally different world than I do. In the circles I run in we really don't call people or things gay in a derogatory manner, it's just blatantly insulting to all the gay people we know. In the circles you run in it's the norm. It's just societal change.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You guys live in a totally different world than I do. In the circles I run in we really don't call people or things gay in a derogatory manner, it's just blatantly insulting to all the gay people we know. In the circles you run in it's the norm. It's just societal change.

Good fucking god.  Do you ever actual feel as pretentious as your posts?