Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

12 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Maincat?

I had to go find out just who these 2 loudmouth clowns actually are , TBH , after watching a few vids , I'm kind of hoping that the ring announcer comes in with the steel chair and knocks both of them the fuck out :bc: 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I had to go find out just who these 2 loudmouth clowns actually are , TBH , after watching a few vids , I'm kind of hoping that the ring announcer comes in with the steel chair and knocks both of them the fuck out :bc: 

Would be the best outcome.... :bc: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

It's a scripted circus, it's starting to make me think the fight is already scripted out too...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2017/07/14/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-gay-slur-london-news-conference

Yep.  I was thinking the same thing today.  Boxing RAW!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yesterdays Media Tour in New York.  Mayweather definitely punked McGregor in this one.  Pretty funny.  

i have to admit that this is some awesome entertainment. i'm guessing that these two guys are going to come away from this best friends. maybe mayweather will pick up some bjj skills and mc will get some striking tips. the blowhards can say what they want. this stuff is decent fun that'll help both sports. kinda reminds me of the ali days of boxing. i like it

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i have to admit that this is some awesome entertainment. i'm guessing that these two guys are going to come away from this best friends. maybe mayweather will pick up some bjj skills and mc will get some striking tips. the blowhards can say what they want. this stuff is decent fun that'll help both sports. kinda reminds me of the ali days of boxing. i like it

What a load of fucking tripe....literally none of that will happen.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have to agree with all of that.  Mayweather see's a little of himself in the younger McGregor.  

Good for both sports  Boxing was getting terribly boring that's for sure.  

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I'll bet you think fighting has no place in hockey too.

LOAD-O-FUCKING-SHIT!

Liberals should stick to bicycle racing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I have to agree with all of that.  Mayweather see's a little of himself in the younger McGregor.  

Good for both sports  Boxing was getting terribly boring that's for sure.  

Is McGregor going to start beating women as well?