Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'd like to see Mayweather win to maintain his undefeated record but I think Connor might knock him out.  He's been getting hit and fighting with 4 oz gloves and will now be in a fight with10 oz gloves.  i don't think Floyd possesses the power to KO Connor who won't respect his power. 

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

reformed fan  my guy was winning and I still fell out of love with the sport.  

I actually like MMA and really don't watch hockey but but mr above it all just likes to be a pompous douche.  

now you're catching on. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone been paying attention to this lately?  

Mayweather is making excuses why he might lose and McGregor has been knocking out 2 division champion sparring partners.

http://realcoolnation.com/sounds-like-floyd-mayweathers-already-making-excuses-losing-conner-mcgregor-even-fight-sign-fear-weakness/

McGregor knocks down Paulie in sparring

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/conor-mcgregor-paulie-malignaggi-floyd-mayweather-knock-down-video-a7889491.html

On Wednesday the NSAC will rule whether the combatants can wear 8oz gloves for the match.  If 8oz gloves are allowed that puts McGegors chances of a KO much greater.  Even with 10oz gloves McGregor is going to be way to powerful for an old worn out Floyd. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

$150 is less than 2 hrs of OT for you.  I suggest you try to schedule it now.  

I'll just pay out of petty cash....I worked enough OT this summer

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll just pay out of petty cash....I worked enough OT this summer

Have you been paying attention to this prefight stiff.  McGregor has been beating the holy fuck out of his sparring partners.  Malignaggis face looked like hamburger.  He is a WBA 2 division champion.  He last fought in March 2017.  He isn't some worn out has been like Mayweather.  McGregor took Paulie to school and made him look like a putz.  

Have you been paying attention to this prefight stiff.  McGregor has been beating the holy fuck out of his sparring partners.  Malignaggis face looked like hamburger.  He is a WBA 2 division champion.  He last fought in March 2017.  He isn't some worn out has been like Mayweather.  McGregor took Paulie to school and made him look like a putz.  

That is bullshit according to Paulie and to even mention some no name sparring partner in the same sentence with Mayweather is idiocy. Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time. He is an elite athlete on a level in the ring that almost no boxer has ever been. Floyd could be under general anaesthesia and still not get hit by the likes of some punk ass MMA fighter.

Everything you are seeing is a carefully choreographed stunt to try and lend legitimacy to something that is nothing more than an idiotic circus spectacle 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That is bullshit according to Paulie and to even mention some no name sparring partner in the same sentence with Mayweather is idiocy. Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time. He is an elite athlete on a level in the ring that almost no boxer has ever been. Floyd could be under general anaesthesia and still not get hit by the likes of some punk ass MMA fighter.

Everything you are seeing is a carefully choreographed stunt to try and lend legitimacy to something that is nothing more than an idiotic circus spectacle 

Want to double up our bet?  

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Want to double up our bet?  

Dude , you're on a fixed income now......you cant just be blowing through benjamins like they are going out of style 

Ummmmm. Very true. :bc:  

Plus I checked the odds and Mayweather even with all this hype is -550 .......I cant in good conscious take your cash at 3:2

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The day the NSAC decides on the 8oz gloves.  You remember.  The gloves Mayweather ran his mouth about wanting to use but now is backing away from the deal.  

its all a WWE style act