Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have to agree with all of that.  Mayweather see's a little of himself in the younger McGregor.  

Good for both sports  Boxing was getting terribly boring that's for sure.  

the fooking negative sallys should just die.  this is some good shit and the fans are eating it up. i like it. a nice distraction from all of today's bullshit. boxing needs a shot in the arm and the mma needs the exposure. these guys are warriors. i have the upmost respect for the paths they've chosen and skills that they bring to the table. good solid fun. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  He pays me $150 when McGregor wins the fight.  I pay him $100 when Mayweather wins the fight.  

Oh...i think i get less then you....maybe a 100 then

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

the fooking negative sallys should just die.  this is some good shit and the fans are eating it up. i like it. a nice distraction from all of today's bullshit. boxing needs a shot in the arm and the mma needs the exposure. these guys are warriors. i have the upmost respect for the paths they've chosen and skills that they bring to the table. good solid fun. 

You should just die you bald headed butter  coffee faggot. Mayweather is piece of shit that should die as well.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Yes i do...i think he pays me 150 when i win...im not sure. :lol:

you only put up $50 PoopFishFatty !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 But I'll let you make it $100 if you like 

Just now, Legend said:

Mayweather called Connor a faggot?? 

Oh the faggots are gonna have a field day with this one.....haha

Connor should just call a spade a spade........and after that a nigger.

• Like 1

Exactly.  I think this will be good for everyone involved.  Already planning a party around the spectacle.  Too bad they can't organize a great undercard before Aug 26.  It would be cool to see a couple MMA bouts and a couple of top level boxing bouts on the undercard.  

who fookin cares? go soak your head. 

I do....Mayweather is piece of shit serial women beater....I bet you like that.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You should just die you bald headed butter  coffee faggot. Mayweather is piece of shit that should die as well.

ActionfaggotJoe thinks that these are his DoJo homeys ....like he has some sort of long lost kinship with them as "warriors" ....I can just see him front row at a WWE event bowing to the warriors as they enter the ring like he's Ralph fucking Machio .....what a fucking faggot :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

ActionfaggotJoe thinks that these are his DoJo homeys ....like he has some sort of long lost kinship with them as "warriors" ....I can just see him front row at a WWE event bowing to the warriors as they enter the ring like he's Ralph fucking Machio .....what a fucking faggot :lol: 

Exactly....dumbass and his kettle bells and Gracie Family worship. Those fucking goons faggot Floyd walks around with would beat him down like Floyd does to his women.

Edited by Biggie Smails

hockey pucks and missing teeth. how fookin cute can ya get. yawn 

hockey pucks and missing teeth. how fookin cute can ya get. yawn 

its a real sport with outcomes that arent decided before hand or elaborate scripts where each "warrior" says inflammatory things to pique the interest of those obsessed with homoerotic manplay :lol: fucking faggot 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Probably a good call.  

My wife sent me a text this afternoon.  She said, "Your boy is showing signs of cracking".  I lol'd.  

I think hes gonna win easily.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its a real sport with outcomes that arent decided before hand or elaborate scripts where each "warrior" says inflammatory things to pique the interest of those obsessed with homoerotic manplay :lol: fucking faggot 

Yet the average American couldn't name even on active hockey player.  Not so with MMA or Boxing.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yet the average American couldn't name even on active hockey player.  Not so with MMA or Boxing.  

uh huh ....and average americans are complete fucking faggots who could name more Brittney Spears songs then US Presidents ......you arent helping your case :lol: 

uh huh ....and average americans are complete fucking faggots who could name more Brittney Spears songs then US Presidents ......you arent helping your case :lol: 

Well for the record.  I can't name one Brittney Spears song or one active hockey player.  

Scott Gomez was the last active Hockey player I can name.  I think he retired a couple years back.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Most average Americans can name a WWE wrestler.....what does that tell you?

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I think hes gonna win easily.

Your shit is dated, that script was like ten ago.

Latest revision says that they'll paw and grab at each other for how ever many rounds at which time it will be declared a close tie.

Alternate ending: one wins but shortly after they leave the ring, some "discrepancies" from the fight will be discovered negating the win.

Rematch TBA.

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

LOL....

....he says when two MINNESOTA boys are present.

:lol:

Damn Alaskans.  Is that a show too? :lol: