Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

if he was offered mayweather's payday he'd do the same. this isn't going to tarnish boxing in the least. fucking idiots. boxing survived this  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

if he was offered mayweather's payday he'd do the same. this isn't going to tarnish boxing in the least. fucking idiots. boxing survived this  

I was more speaking to his synopsis of Connors chances at even making it look like anything other than a schoolyard beating 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why..because I hate serial women beaters?

momo probably tried to beat up a few woman and got his ass pummeled each time :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I was more speaking to his synopsis of Connors chances at even making it look like anything other than a schoolyard beating 

i think you summed it up before. this is going to be a boring fucking fight. now if it was ground and pound, we'd see mayweather die a slow death before being strangled 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i think you summed it up before. this is going to be a boring fucking fight. now if it was ground and pound, we'd see mayweather die a slow death before being strangled 

I think if you can extract some Pro vs Joes style joy out of watching just how incredibly fast Floyd is compared to the best MMA guy on the planet then it will be fun to watch for a few rounds.....otherwise its gonna be a joke 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think if you can extract some Pro vs Joes style joy out of watching just how incredibly fast Floyd is compared to the best MMA guy on the planet then it will be fun to watch for a few rounds.....otherwise its gonna be a joke 

i'd love to see the irishman choke out that piece of shit. but my hat is off to mc by stepping onto floyd's turf. i can still dream of mc mounting a tomato faced floyd and beating his eyeballs crooked. but it's only a dream... because floyd would never agree to ufc rules. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'd love to see the irishman choke out that piece of shit. but my hat is off to mc by stepping onto floyd's turf. i can still dream of mc mounting a tomato faced floyd and beating his eyeballs crooked. but it's only a dream... because floyd would never agree to ufc rules. 

thats because floyd isnt dumb enough to think he can compete there.....he would be murdered.......just like Connor is gonna get made to look like a fool in the boxing ring 

Just now, f7ben said:

thats because floyd isnt dumb enough to think he can compete there.....he would be murdered.......just like Connor is gonna get made to look like a fool in the boxing ring 

mc won't be made to look like a fool. he's there for the money. he knows his limitations. a man doesn't get to where he is in the violence of the mma without a keen sense of mortality. he's got his woman and kid. that's his life. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mc won't be made to look like a fool. he's there for the money. he knows his limitations. a man doesn't get to where he is in the violence of the mma without a keen sense of mortality. he's got his woman and kid. that's his life. 

he's going to be made to look a fool....attempting in vain to hit mayweather and eating more jabs than have been thrown at him in his whole career 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not hand sticked you fucking know nothing moron  :finger: 

It most certainly was momo ....custom tailored and hand stitched.....each little fuck you was stitched also 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It was more hand stitched than your dumbass photoshop fake news was real :lol: fucking stupid ball gargler 

:bullshit: and you were already proven to be a sodomite in that other thread so STFU you cock swallowing homosexual