Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Your shit is dated, that script was like ten ago.

Latest revision says that they'll paw and grab at each other for how ever many rounds at which time it will be declared a close tie.

Alternate ending: one wins but shortly after they leave the ring, some "discrepancies" from the fight will be discovered negating the win.

Rematch TBA.

Conor will enter the ring to win, there is no doubt about that.  There will be no rematch.  Mayweather as already said his body is way to old for fighting.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Conor will enter the ring to win, there is no doubt about that.  There will be no rematch.  Mayweather as already said his body is way to old for fighting.  

It'd be nice.  Let's see if all that coin makes him hold his Irishness and stick to the script.  Personally, Is like to see him lose his mind and beat that fucking little idiot to hamburger.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  All are above Hockey on the entertainment scale.  

Well most would probably say the same about a broadway show but I will take the hockey game.:thumb:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well most would probably say the same about a broadway show but I will take the hockey game.:thumb:

Oh, I can agree with that no doubt.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your shit is dated, that script was like ten ago.

Latest revision says that they'll paw and grab at each other for how ever many rounds at which time it will be declared a close tie.

Alternate ending: one wins but shortly after they leave the ring, some "discrepancies" from the fight will be discovered negating the win.

Rematch TBA.

Zip it! :lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

hockey, nascar, and grain belt. some minds are easily satisfied. nothing wrong with neuronal simplicity. 

Hockey is a far more cerebral sport than anything you have fascinated yourself with 

It's mid summer.  I'm good.  Starting to read sled articles....in the active process of finding new metal myself, and starting to follow hockey going ons around our state.  

Think I'm gonna go fire up my sled again. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

hockey, nascar, and grain belt. some minds are easily satisfied. nothing wrong with neuronal simplicity. 

yes guys beating the shit out of each other is just for the intellectual elites sipping a hearty glass of cab  SMH

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes guys beating the shit out of each other is just for the intellectual elites sipping a hearty glass of cab  SMH

it's ok for you to watch cars go in a circle for two hours. it happens to thousands of people every weekend. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't realize AG was a NASCAR fan. :dunno: 

well he is a bug dumb hilljack faggot so !!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111 if the shoe fits he mights as well eat it 1!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Floyd is a bum.  He's had only one real KO in the last 12 years and two referee stoppages in that time.  Floyds last KO was 6 years ago when he knocked out a guy (Victor Ortiz) who has been KO'd 4 times in his last 6 fights.  

There is no chance in hell that Floyd will KO McGregor.  

Contrast that with McGregor who has 18 KO victories out of his 21 wins.  Many of McGregor's KO's came against opponents who had never been KO'd before.  Some against opponents who had never been knocked down before.

McGregor may not win against Mayweather but he surely has a punchers chance of doing some damage.  One thing for sure, McGregor isn't intimidated by Mayweather like his other 49 opponents were.  He is going to stand toe to toe and bang it out.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Floyd is a bum.  He's had only one real KO in the last 12 years and two referee stoppages in that time.  Floyds last KO was 6 years ago when he knocked out a guy (Victor Ortiz) who has been KO'd 4 times in his last 6 fights.  

There is no chance in hell that Floyd will KO McGregor.  

Contrast that with McGregor who has 18 KO victories out of his 21 wins.  Many of McGregor's KO's came against opponents who had never been KO'd before.  Some against opponents who had never been knocked down before.

McGregor may not win against Mayweather but he surely has a punchers chance of doing some damage.  One thing for sure, McGregor isn't intimidated by Mayweather like his other 49 opponents were.  He is going to stand toe to toe and bang it out.  

At the very least I hope McGregor does what you say and lands some damaging blows on that little fucking prick.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't realize AG was a NASCAR fan. :dunno: 

reformed fan  my guy was winning and I still fell out of love with the sport.  

I actually like MMA and really don't watch hockey but but mr above it all just likes to be a pompous douche.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

reformed fan  my guy was winning and I still fell out of love with the sport.  

I actually like MMA and really don't watch hockey but but mr above it all just likes to be a pompous douche.  

I used to think it was an act.  Not any more.  

• Like 1