Check your account email address ×

MAD AS FUCK!

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't give a fuck. I'm sure others have done stupid things too but too pussified to admit them :lol:

I once put a sled piston in the wrong way...was kinda getting dark....already a dozen beers in....wanted to go riding in the morn...funny thing was when i got it all buttoned up i said to my buddies....i dont remember if i put the piston in the right way or not.....hmmm... :lol:

Well it lasted just over 100 miles till it fucked the cylinder. :lol:

For a while there i thought maybe i did put it in the right way. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't give a fuck. I'm sure others have done stupid things too but too pussified to admit them :lol:

I've got some pretty fucking funny ones too.  If you aren't laughing at yourself, you're fucked up beyond help.  If you don't have at least a half a dozen stories of fucking up something mechanical/electrical.  I don't want to talk to you about them....cuz you don't know enough about either. :lol:  But true.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep :lol:

the fucking drain plug was close to where I though the oil drain plug should have been, and the oil drain plug was well hidden and up more than I expected. so I drained the tranny fluid and then overfilled the oil :lmao:

being hungover as hell might have had some effect.

:lol:

38 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I hate trailers. I'm lucky tho we live in buttfuck nowhere, and I only have a 10 minute trailer ride if I'm heading out from my buds place instead of my place. I haven't used or plugged in the trailer for 7 years . I fuckin guarantee they don't work anymore, and I don't care 

my wife cant back up a trailer either

Just now, MiSledder said:

mine can do it extremely well. we baffle people at the boat docks as to how quick we can get in and out of the water. she backs the trailer in, I drive it up on, she hooks it up, we're out in a few minutes.

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Huh?:lol: I can back almost any trailer up. I could thread a needle with my 34 ft travel trailer lol. I hate trailers because of the lighting issues they always have 

Just now, xcr700 said:

See above lol

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Huh?:lol: I can back almost any trailer up. I could thread a needle with my 34 ft travel trailer lol. I hate trailers because of the lighting issues they always have 

Yeah...I hate to trailer.  Just a hassle.  If I can't ride from my driveway, I'm either moving  or getting out of sledding.  It's why I don't have boats or anything that needs a trailer.  It's really also why I sold this thing...the light "affair just made it official.  Fucking maintaining something I don't really need?  No thanks. And I wanted it gone.  Listed ad last night at a great price, got six emails and first guy picked it up this morning.  FUCK IT.  I'm not putting it back and I didn't want to mow around it this weekend!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I hate to trailer.  Just a hassle.  If I can't ride from my driveway, I'm either moving  or getting out of sledding.  It's why I don't have boats or anything that needs a trailer.  It's really also why I sold this thing...the light "affair just made it official.  Fucking maintaining something I don't really need?  No thanks. And I wanted it gone.  Listed ad last night at a great price, got six emails and first guy picked it up this morning.  FUCK IT.  I'm not putting it back and I didn't want to mow around it this weekend!

Maintaining something you don't need...10000% this:flush:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Worse part about it is...I don't fucking use the thing!  We used it to bring our shit to the Races the year before last...I bet I can count on one hand how many times I used it before that.  Just thought it was good to have around.  I hate baggage!!  Especially when it sits and rots. 

That is what my 2 place is right now.  Might oil up the deck this weekend and put it on CL.  

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

You would need to own a sled to understand there turtle tits.

greg is into other things now like getting his testosterone levels checked and bicycling and stuff

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yep :lol:

the fucking drain plug was close to where I though the oil drain plug should have been, and the oil drain plug was well hidden and up more than I expected. so I drained the tranny fluid and then overfilled the oil :lmao:

being hungover as hell might have had some effect.

Explains why your a EE and not a Mechanical Engineer. That's on par with falling for the headlight fluid trick.

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Explains why your a EE and not a Mechanical Engineer. That's on par with falling for the headlight fluid trick.

I was trying to impress my dad by changing his oil when I was 15. By the time I had the 3rd quart of oil in the puddle was reaching my shoes. Forgot to put the drain plug back in. I turned around and he's standing there laughing his ass off. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was trying to impress my dad by changing his oil when I was 15. By the time I had the 3rd quart of oil in the puddle was reaching my shoes. Forgot to put the drain plug back in. I turned around and he's standing there laughing his ass off. :lol: 

My sister put two stroke pre-mix into my dads car while he was away on a fishing trip. She wasn't supposed to use the car and was shitting in her pants when I told her what she did. 

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

My sister put two stroke pre-mix into my dads car while he was away on a fishing trip. She wasn't supposed to use the car and was shitting in her pants when I told her what she did. 

First time I changed the oil on the Dodge 2500, it was plenty muddy underneath and I grabby ahold of the trans filter.  Both filters got changed that day, so I guess it wasn't that bad.

Not sure how old I was, but we had a pair of Tigershark jet skis and I was going to impress my old man with how good I could clean them up.  So I washed them all down inside and out and sprayed and wiped everything inside down with WD-40 to make it look nice.  A few weeks later, anything rubber looked like it had half melted half rotted away.

Pretty sure the dealer like those two repairs! :lol:

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

kettlebell. 

I don't know what either are....it just sounds funny to me.

EDIT: my wife knew what they were.  Said she uses them.  I guess we have some.  Just never knew they were called that. :lol: