Check your account email address ×

MAD AS FUCK!

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:58 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

of course. because we all know that wiring issues is a life changing event. :lol: 

just as dramatic as sitting on the side of the road in your gay stretchy pants  changing the tube in your bicycle tire . but don't worry you don't look gay at all when you are bent over pumping it up

On 7/12/2017 at 4:29 PM, MiSledder said:

my wife cant back up a trailer either

Wife backed up 5 tons with water buffalos all the time.

On 7/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, xcr700 said:

Huh?:lol: I can back almost any trailer up. I could thread a needle with my 34 ft travel trailer lol. I hate trailers because of the lighting issues they always have 

I say give me 3/4s of an inch on each side and let me go.

Came back from delivering a load and 2 brakes seemed to be locking up on way back, asked mechanic to check adjustment and he crawled out from under trailer and asked why I had no air in airbags, I forgot to recharge air ride and there was no weight on axle that was locking up :bashhead:

Shit fellers, the amount of shit I've fucked up over the years is long and funny as hell. Nothing quite as funny as the younger years when first starting off in the mechanical/electrical learning phases.  Damn...so many it's hard to even remember anymore.  And the phrase "haste makes waste" has never meant so much.

I finally found a bad ass Muncie M-22 rock crusher transmission at a yard an hour away, I was 16 building my first "hot rod", a 1968 firebird.  So, in my excitement, me and a buddy with some parental advice from our fathers who laughed at our excitement (cuz they remember) dropped my old one out and got it all buttoned up. No easy task for a couple of newbies, the car on blocks and working on our backs.  Damn fine job and some high fiving took place after we crawled out from under my ride.  Wait....why is the clutch plate on the bench? :wall:

At the moment when sadness and despair took place because we both knew what we were about to do...AGAIN!  My dad walked in and asked if we were done.  I said I thought so...and pointed at the plate.  He didn't say a word.  Just turned around and walked out. :lmao:

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Wife backed up 5 tons with water buffalos all the time.

I say give me 3/4s of an inch on each side and let me go.

:lol:I'd probably need an inch.  3/4 is cutting it close :lol:.  As long as I can see the trailer in the mirrors, there's no problemo whatsoever. 

Just now, xcr700 said:

:lol:I'd probably need an inch.  3/4 is cutting it close :lol:.  As long as I can see the trailer in the mirrors, there's no problemo whatsoever. 

I used to back up my brother's stump grinder.... probably like 50 backs per job sometime. If I was off by more than an inch or 2 he would have a fit. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Shit fellers, the amount of shit I've fucked up over the years is long and funny as hell. Nothing quite as funny as the younger years when first starting off in the mechanical/electrical learning phases.  Damn...so many it's hard to even remember anymore.  And the phrase "haste makes waste" has never meant so much.

I finally found a bad ass Muncie M-22 rock crusher transmission at a yard an hour away, I was 16 building my first "hot rod", a 1968 firebird.  So, in my excitement, me and a buddy with some parental advice from our fathers who laughed at our excitement (cuz they remember) dropped my old one out and got it all buttoned up. No easy task for a couple of newbies, the car on blocks and working on our backs.  Damn fine job and some high fiving took place after we crawled out from under my ride.  Wait....why is the clutch plate on the bench? :wall:

At the moment when sadness and despair took place because we both knew what we were about to do...AGAIN!  My dad walked in and asked if we were done.  I said I thought so...and pointed at the plate.  He didn't say a word.  Just turned around and walked out. :lmao:

Funny you mentioned rock crushers. ..one of the last conversations I had with cappy was me and a bud pulling it oot of my 65 impala.  Note to self....power shifting ain't what it's cracked up to be..

Just now, xcr700 said:

Funny you mentioned rock crushers. ..one of the last conversations I had with cappy was me and a bud pulling it oot of my 65 impala.  Note to self....power shifting ain't what it's cracked up to be..

The LAST time I power shifted was in a buddies GTO with a tri power. Whether it was related to the shift of not, the friggin distributor blew up and killed it right there.

I thought I killed the fucking thing. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I used to back up my brother's stump grinder.... probably like 50 backs per job sometime. If I was off by more than an inch or 2 he would have a fit. :lol:

Holy shit:lol:That's pretty intense.  The only person who is ever around when I back up is the wife ,and she can barely back up her car:lol: so who knows. ..she thinks I'm awesome at backing up, meanwhile, in real life, I probably suck shit :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

The LAST time I power shifted was in a buddies GTO with a tri power. Whether it was related to the shift of not, the friggin distributor blew up and killed it right there.

I was on a buddies CBR 600 F3 and had to call him about an hour later to get bailed out. The cops didn't like it one bit

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

You got that right.  I was just remembering the sound that thing made.  Damn fucking cool as shit!!!  Can't believe I found this video!

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Holy fuck:lol:I never heard of that before :lol: . I fucked my tranny up ,no more third,and I was selling it,so I had to pull it and take the tranny to buddies shop an hour away:flush:. But how the fuck does a power shift blow up a distributor :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You got that right.  I was just remembering the sound that thing made.  Damn fucking cool as shit!!!  Can't believe I found this video!

Yup. Mine sounded like that too. Loved it. Sounded extra neat with my gear drive too 

SHIT...just looked it up...they are getting $3500 for rebuilt M22's on ebay.  FUCK ME!  I think I paid $500 which was still a ton for a used tranny back then.  Remember when the word "tranny" meant something else? :lol:

10 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Holy fuck:lol:I never heard of that before :lol: . I fucked my tranny up ,no more third,and I was selling it,so I had to pull it and take the tranny to buddies shop an hour away:flush:. But how the fuck does a power shift blow up a distributor :lol:

I'm gonna say it was set to go anyway, and I just kind of gave it the violent shake it needed. :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SHIT...just looked it up...they are getting $3500 for rebuilt M22's on ebay.  FUCK ME!  I think I paid $500 which was still a ton for a used tranny back then.  Remember when the word "tranny" meant something else? :lol:

3500 for rebuilt?  Wtf

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd like to know how exactly the rebuilt it?  That may be the answer.  Used are running bout $2k.

Maybe parts are crazy expensive cause it's such an old, rare,"exotic " tranny