Check your account email address ×

Abortion

I don't want feedback on if it should be legal or not.

But I do want to know if anybody shares my thinking about why most libs are in favor of it.

I think they manly want it for population control on the uneducated poor.

Agree or disagree?

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

But I do want to know if anybody shares my thinking about why most libs are in favor of it.

Agree or disagree?

The poor and uneducated vote DemonCUNT so it makes Zero sense :flush:

4 minutes ago, oleroule said:

margaret sanger

I know who she is and I do think there is a place for abortion but that is not what this thread is about really.

These days there are plenty of birth control methods available and yet the rate of abortions are way to high.

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I know who she is and I do think there is a place for abortion but that is not what this thread is about really.

These days there are plenty of birth control methods available and yet the rate of abortions are way to high.

she wanted exactly what you are talking about.

More or less -yes.

The rates have been going down some over the years but man,still around 20% of all pregnancies end up aborted.

• Based on available state-level data, an estimated 977,000 abortions took place in 2014—down from approximately 983,000 abortions in 2013 and 1.02 million abortions in 2012.
  • In 2011, 1.06 million abortions took place in the U.S., down from 1.21 million abortions in 2008, 1.2 million in 2005, 1.29 million in 2002, 1.31 million in 2000 and 1.36 million in 1996. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred in the U.S. (AGI).
  • Twenty-one percent of all U.S. pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. 

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

39 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Libs are usually very educated.

They know the poor suck a lot of the government money.

So cheaper to pay for the abortion then it is to fund someone for life.

r

Edited by XCR1250

Over the years I asked 3 diff girls why they did not adopt out instead of having a abortion.

All three said it would be harder for them to adopt the baby out because they would always wonder where they are and how they are doing.

I conclude it's all about me.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Agree or disagree?

Well, here's a twist for ya...why are most Conservos so against it?  Sure, responsible choices are out there to help prevent it but some don't know that and the less intellectual don't even care.  IMO, the only ones getting them are mostly smart enough to see the wrong they've done and are going to take care of it and not cripple themselves prematurely in life....along with the child.  The ones that "stick it out" well....admirable I guess to own up to it if you are giving it up for adoption, but stupid if they think a mistake means a life long sentence.  IMO....it's not the whiteys that are needing the "hanger treatment" so much as the ignorant negro population.

I see both sides of the argument, and can agree a bit with both.  But just a bit.  I say the person trying to make the hardest decision and the one with the most to lose (or gain) get's to make the decision.  PERIOD!

And "pro choice" advocates aren't the ones voting for the Dems for that reason....they have a whole different reason.  It just ties into it.

I agree Z with most  of what you said, but still a 20% rate is just ludicrous imo.

It's all about me ..fuck the kid and that's sad.

To me it's not if it's legal or not -it's doing the right thing that counts.

Smoking kills but it's still legal and the rate of smoking has dropped big time over the years ,mainly through education.

Wish I would have never done it-now i'm paying the price.

Edited by Capt.Storm

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I agree Z with most  of what you said, but still a 20% rate is just ludicrous imo.

It's all about me ..fuck the kid and that's sad.

To me it's not if it's legal or not -it's doing the right thing that counts.

Smoking kills but it's still legal and the rate of smoking has dropped big time over the years ,mainly through education.

Wish I would have never done it-now i'm paying the price.

Man I hear ya.  It's just unfortunate anyway it is looked at.  But I don't feel like a lifetime of punishment (if one might call it that) is a good option either.  I have little doubt that the young ladies that go through that will experience a memory that re-visits them in the form of a nightmare for the rest of their lives.  But I cannot, in good judgment, stand on my pedestal and demand them to do what I feel is right.  It's not my life.  And in the sad end, those that are demanding it or convincing other to "follow through" are usually just continuing to tax a system that has been at a breaking point for years.  There was a show on MTV (I think) called "Teen Moms" that my daughter and wife used to watch together.  I confronted my wife about letting our daughter watch it and she told me it is scaring the shit out of her.  My daughter asked her why would anybody put themselves in such a bad spot so early in life?  Atta girl.  It's all about making smart decisions.  Sometimes, and unfortunately, that has to happen after a bad decision has been made.

:bc:

Edited by Zambroski

You'd have to use birth control in order for it to be effective.  People are stupid 

Agree or disagree?

Not really. Democrats build a welfare class on purpose for the votes. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The idea that liberals are in favor of abortion is the usual urine speak from the republican party.

Liberals support choice period.

You have no clue what that even means