Snowrider-This thread Is For You.

On 7/13/2016 at 6:27 AM, Zambroski said:

And I'm still going to make you fear for your life when I catch you.  I am going to make you that martyr you so desperately want to be for your side.  You'll get your "5 minutes of fame".  At one time I thought it'd be a pure act of patriotism to do it, and some may see it as such, but really, I just wanna make you bleed while I laugh.  And you'd better believe it's coming....in fact, looks like I may have some travel heading east next month.  SO, you man enough?  I want a chance at "getting those horns".  Oh, and I've decided it doesn't matter if your family is there to watch it all go down.

Are you a gun owner?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You seem upset the other dip shit gets more attention then you do. Why is that? 

:nuts:

:hay:. You should STFU or start posting something worthwhile.  You complain like a little bitch but all you do is follow me and MC around while complaining about what we post.  Lead by example - you don't like it - start with your own posts that are filled with real content.  Otherwise - shut your fucking pie hole or quit complaining. 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:hay:. You should STFU or start posting something worthwhile.  You complain like a little bitch but all you do is follow me and MC around while complaining about what we post.  Lead by example - you don't like it - start with your own posts that are filled with real content.  Otherwise - shut your fucking pie hole or quit complaining. 

BOOM

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Like you do!:lol:

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Like you do!:lol:

I don't bitch about what other people post.  I ignore them :bc: 

Some of you fuck sticks like Dumbski and MN Meathead should do the same :bigfinger:  

I'm only pointing out their pathetic nature of complaining about what me and MC but never posting any meaningful content of their own. :lol: Tyoucal R's though :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I don't bitch about what other people post.  I ignore them :bc: 

Some of you fuck sticks like Dumbski and MN Meathead should do the same :bigfinger:  

I'm only pointing out their pathetic nature of complaining about what me and MC but never posting any meaningful content of their own. :lol: Tyoucal R's though :lmao: 

I'm saying where are your meaningful posts???

:lol:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm saying where are your meaningful posts???

:lol:

He doesn't really have any. Hilarious how everyone is an R to him too.  Part of the reason I call him a dip shit all the time but there's many other reasons as you probably know. 

• 4 years later...